Facebook dislike button

Soldato
Angry or Sad should cover that shouldn't it?

Not really - I get the impression they are still agreeing with or giving empathy towards a post:

"I am also angry about the content of this post"
or
"I am also sad about this article"

I want something that says:
"This is crap. I dislike the fact that you posted it.

Soldato
Took a while to stick some emojis on. I'm sure soon they'll have you pay for an updated pack with additional faces like their chat emojis.

I hate everyone so even if there is a facebook status i like i'll just ignore it. Im a sourpuss.

Caporegime
Lol this i s brilliant now i am trawling through facebook looking at who is angry at certain status updates! "I am angry that a mum forgot to give her 12 year old her packed lunch this morning ! !" ahahahah

Entertainment for morons!

Associate
Not really - I get the impression they are still agreeing with or giving empathy towards a post:

"I am also angry about the content of this post"
or
"I am also sad about this article"

I want something that says:
"This is crap. I dislike the fact that you posted it.

Try commenting "This is crap. I dislike the fact that you posted it.", should do the trick :)

Soldato
Took a while to stick some emojis on. I'm sure soon they'll have you pay for an updated pack with additional faces like their chat emojis.

I hate everyone so even if there is a facebook status i like i'll just ignore it. Im a sourpuss.

I always thought your sig was a buttplug until I got new glasses :eek:

Associate
LMFAO

Good. Not that I've ever been near facebook, always came across as a bit of a mentally ill thing to do.

Listen to you all whine 'I wont post things anymore cos i dont wanna get dislikes' About time you had your biased worldviews shattered, you narcissistic monkeys.

Last edited:
Soldato
LMFAO

Good. Not that I've ever been near facebook, always came across as a bit of a mentally ill thing to do.

Listen to you all whine 'I wont post things anymore cos i dont wanna get dislikes' About time you had your biased worldviews shattered, you narcissistic monkeys.

If it wasn't for Facebook I wouldn't be seeing my brother (who I haven't seen for several years) this weekend because I would have had no way of finding him. If that's "mentally ill", then that's fine with me.

Seriously, get off your high horse.

Caporegime
They need to add a 'boring' option, for the constant updates of;

- What I'm eating
- The exercise i've just done
- What the weather is doing

You know, 99% of Facebook updates.

Associate
If it wasn't for Facebook I wouldn't be seeing my brother (who I haven't seen for several years) this weekend because I would have had no way of finding him. If that's "mentally ill", then that's fine with me.

Seriously, get off your high horse.

Yes, yes you would have found him, the internet was around before Facebook lmao and if you wanted to find each other you could have easily done so.

I cant help but laugh at peoples inane justifications for why they use it.

A regular one is 'It lets me keep in contact with people' so what, before Facebook you lived in an isolated box not talking to anyone? Remember the 90s when you ACTUALLY had to meet people/call people and actually make a bit of human contact? Its a lazy way of communicating. A narcissistic paradise where people can log their inane lives and feel like they are 'Doing something'.

Crazy that people are willingly giving up every tiny detail of their personal lives to facebook, oh but facebook cares about your privacy, right? LOL. Corporations care about that kind of stuff....

Caporegime
Yes, yes you would have found him, the internet was around before Facebook lmao and if you wanted to find each other you could have easily done so.

A regular one is 'It lets me keep in contact with people' so what, before Facebook you lived in an isolated box not talking to anyone? Remember the 90s when you ACTUALLY had to meet people/call people and actually make a bit of human contact? Its a lazy way of communicating. A narcissistic paradise where people can log their inane lives and feel like they are 'Doing something'.

Crazy that people are willingly giving up every tiny detail of their personal lives to facebook, oh but facebook cares about your privacy, right? LOL. Corporations care about that kind of stuff....

You're talking on an internet forum to strangers, what's your excuse?

Soldato

:( :mad:

did I do it right?

Permabanned
If somebody posts "my mum passed away this morning" it never felt right to click "like" whereas "dislike" would be appropriate for bad news.

What would actually be appropriate would be to bother to write a comment, not require on a binary flag to convey a feeble notion of humanity.

back to the thread, Likes are for carrying on the pretence that wrinkly newborns are not ugly, because stating the obvious isn't done if you want to remain on someone's Christmas list.

There was the same pretence carried out by the Daily Mail, that a baby born with a small head (microhydranencephaly) was "cute".

What do these people do when faced with a picture of planes bombing ISIS, do they 'like' that one and then 'dislike' the subsequent picture of the dead civilians?
The concept is retarded.

Back
Top Bottom