**** The Official Note 5 thread ****

Associate
I'm considering a Note 5, a couple of questions.

1. How big of a step up from a Note 4 is it as i currently have the Note 4, is it worth the upgrade ?

2. How does the warranty work with these imported ones from the middle east, is it a worldwide warranty and how straight forward is it if something did go wrong, are the warranties transferable incase i buy a slightly used one ?

3. Is it worth waiting for the Note 6, i think i read that it will be available in the UK and europe ?

Associate
Anyone considering moving to a S7 edge? In two minds myself, don't really use spen, but also can't see the point of the edge.

Going for the normal S7, the Note was fun but I want to return to smaller form :D
Edge is mostly for style, I would probably get annoyed with the palm touch so I wont be going for it.

Man of Honour
Anyone considering moving to a S7 edge? In two minds myself, don't really use spen, but also can't see the point of the edge.

No. Love the big screen, I use the pen and I couldn't live with that gimmicky edge. The only temptation is the camera but ours is very good so I'll wait for a Note 6.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom