**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

Soldato
Mine just arrived, let's unbox this bad boy!

I can imagine your reaction when it arrived..

xT9DPy0qYQly9agXS0.gif

Associate
I was never expecting the phone until tomorrow anyway, but the text from Parcelforce had me excited haha. How is the led case jon20? I was thinking of buying one but wanted to have a look first hand but no stores (o2 ect) have any cases in stock yet.

Soldato
Just gave Parcelforce a call, i told him i had a text from them yesterday stating i'd get a delivery today, he said their phones have been non-stop with calls checking if it's true, he's going to email the Coventry hub now and ask if i can collect it before 6pm tonight! :p

Associate
Just gave Parcelforce a call, i told him i had a text from them yesterday stating i'd get a delivery today, he said their phones have been non-stop with calls checking if it's true, he's going to email the Coventry hub now and ask if i can collect it before 6pm tonight! :p

Win win :)

My tracking number isn't live yet... Not long now :)

Then will sell my iPhone 6S Plus

Associate
Lots of Vodafone customers seem to be being told only the S7 is being delivered tomorrow, and all Edge handsets on Friday.

Their CS is an absolute shambles, everyone being told all sorts of things. However every Vodafone rep I've spoke to has told me I'll receive my Edge tomorrow, and will get a tracking number and time slot in the morning from DPD.. It all sounds like guess work to me.

Back
Top Bottom