The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Just played through the tutorial section. Seems good so far. There must be some setting I missed this time though as I'm getting a pretty bad headache from the game. I didn't have this issue in the beta :/

Going to leave it until I can multiplayer with a few friends then I'll jump on again.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels nauseous playing this game. I had to wear my travel sickness bands...:(

CSA

CSA

Associate
ive been playing it since 8am this morning and just turn it off half an hour ago so yeah 12 hour sesh :D

had ONE disconnect about half 9 this morning but ran fine all day since, have a couple of pc crashes but i think that was my overclock,upped the vcore and it seems to have stablised,seems abit laggier than the beta but the graphics look abit worse ? not sure what thats all about,i fixed the fps to 60 and it seems a lot smoother now

Last edited:
Soldato
Just put a couple hours in running missions to unlock the wings, pugged them all apart from having two french people it was enjoyable.

Games running sweet still averaging between 50 - 60 fps with everything on full @ 3440x1440. Nvidia experience thinks the optimals is too turn everything down but going to stick with this unless it becomes a major problem in some areas later down line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom