Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
They look darker above than they actually are.

25737135546_6d7704d7f0_c.jpg

I left the centre caps silver as I preferred them that way, end of the day it's personal preference.

Soldato
This week I took delivery of this M235i

I just love both the look and the performance of this car, test drove one and fell for it. Spent yesterday getting some protection on it, tomorrow I will protect the leather and plastics.
Still a few more miles before I can open it up properly but even now it puts such a smile on my face every time I see and drive it :cool:

Looking good!

Don't find there to be any love with these, well I haven't with my M135, very fast, but quite muted sounding and lifeless to drive.

But they get you from A to B with some serious pace and would sound a lot better with uprated/modified exhaust and would drive better with some new springs!

Enjoy!

Soldato
Looking good!

Don't find there to be any love with these, well I haven't with my M135, very fast, but quite muted sounding and lifeless to drive.

But they get you from A to B with some serious pace and would sound a lot better with uprated/modified exhaust and would drive better with some new springs!

Enjoy!

I'm finding it just right, I can go out with the kids and the other half and burble along quite silently, but if you want to play it does too :D

To be fair to it I will spend a lot of time just cruising and enjoying the interior/toys. The engine will come into its own at the weekend or on sunny days like today.

IMG6D_8195on Flickr

Soldato
eiL5Zoc.jpg

12 Hour round trip to pick this up Saturday. Haven't had a chance to take any decent photos yet, currently at work and won't be finished til it's dark again :(

Taking it to have a custom audio build fitted within the next couple of weeks and then off for some photography.

Needs a barry rear Mugen splitter and wing.

Soldato
Thanks, I'm really impressed with it, it's incredibly clean and has been well looked after.

Previous owner had the wheels refurbed and done in glitter black at the same time (not really visible in the picture - looks solid black) otherwise they'd need cleaning after every trip :p

Close up of the wheel.
https://www.dropbox.com/home/09 Civic Type R?preview=20160314_165219.jpg

Also need to paint the calipers - though I am thinking of a big brake kit.

Back
Top Bottom