Black Desert Online

Associate
I leveled trade upto apprentice level 6 last night the poor horse

on a side note I character leveled from 24 - 27 just from 3-4hr doing trade runs between towns an farms only made about 200k profit but hopeing higher tiers will bring better cash rewards I never realised till after I Was getting exp for leveling which is pretty cool

Last edited:
Soldato
where do you sell your fish or how? LOL trying to figure that out; guess I need to set up trade routes

You sell them at trade managers but for the best profits you need the nodes connecting up to that trade manager.

For example i have the nodes connected between Velia, Heidel, Calpheon and Epheria. It means i can trade between these without the 30% deduction due to not being linked.

Last edited:
Soldato
I want to like this game, it's beautiful but the combat I just can't get my head around it let alone rest of the game is so daunting :(

With regards to the combat, for any class you play, press 'K' hover the cursor over the skill and watch the example footage to see what it exactly does then practice the Key-strokes until they are commited to memory.

I know the above is obvious but I missed out on a lot of chain skills and shortcuts that seriously improved my damage and speed I could kill stuff. It actually get's quite complex with skill animation cancelling/ frame skipping.

What class is your main btw ?

Back
Top Bottom