A couple of clicks to helps a kid getting bullied.

Associate
Hi all

A friend of a friends kid is getting a bit of hassle from some lads at his school due to videos he has made on Youtube, they are simple videos and exactly what you would expect from a primary school child .

He hasn't taken too well to the stick he is getting at school so his dad casually asked on an RC facebook group if we wouldn't mind liking and maybe commenting on his video. Between us we have managed to get his views up to over 300 + a fair few likes too. Even with this small number he is going into meltdown, he thinks its the greatest thing ever :)

I really hope you guys will take a few seconds of your time and increase this even further.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvpwvUbZa_I&feature=youtu.be

Thanks in advance.

Soldato
Good idea but putting yourself "out there" on youtube will always bring out the haters.

Best idea is just don't post until you can take/deal with the potential nasty comments etc.

Associate
OP
Good idea but putting yourself "out there" on youtube will always bring out the haters.

Best idea is just don't post until you can take/deal with the potential nasty comments etc.

He's a small kid for gods sake, that wouldn't have even came into his head. He actually wanted to take them all down because he was so upset, his dad encouraged him not to give into the bullies. Hopefully with the amount of members in GD we can help with that.

Soldato
Kids must have a lot more pressure than when we grew up(but do they, maybe it's relative). We had no internets or mobile phones. When we left school, you would maybe bump into someone now and again or see them at a twentieth reunion. Now people are expected to post their daily lives online.

Associate
He's a small kid for gods sake, that wouldn't have even came into his head. He actually wanted to take them all down because he was so upset, his dad encouraged him not to give into the bullies. Hopefully with the amount of members in GD we can help with that.
Exactly, It's sad that some kids just want to pick on those with hobbies.

Anyway, I watched and liked his videos. It's a shame we can't put this on Reddit :)

Associate
OP
Kids must have a lot more pressure than when we grew up(but do they, maybe it's relative). We had no internets or mobile phones. When we left school, you would maybe bump into someone now and again or see them at a twentieth reunion. Now people are expected to post their daily lives online.

Its unreal what kids go through now, social media is good in some ways but it adds a whole new level of scrutiny we didn't even have to think about as children.

Soldato

I have said it before and I'll say it again, you should never have to stop doing something because of nasty bullies.

Let's have a society where it's the haters that get punished not the ones that aren't doing anything wrong.

Liked all his videos

Back
Top Bottom