CarWow - The new car buyers market

Associate
Once you order through Carlow the dealership phone you up, and all more communication is between you and the dealer.

I didn't drive too the dealership until I collected the car as its all done by phone.

Soldato
I used CarWow for a Focus last month, ended up with the local independent Ford dealer anyway which was great. Once you speak to the dealer it's just like buying a car as normal. I saved £3.5k over the local rip off franchise dealer who refused to budge and I actually got better service at this other dealer instead.

Would definitely use CarWow again and recommend to others. The salesmen tend to speak to you better as they know you're not a tyre kicker.

Soldato
new cars and special models just wont be discounted anyway, this was the same for the Focus RS and Mustang when i looked last year.

I used car wow to get a price then went to talk to my local dealer. My ford dealership is owned by ford and not a franchise.

There was one franchisee in Guildford i think it was who were offering silly rates, once i mentioned the price to my dealer he rolled his eyes and knew which dealership had offered that price before i mentioned it.

I got a load of spiel about not being able to make a loss on a single vehicle and franchises operate differently etc.

they ended up matching the price anyway.

Back
Top Bottom