Discount on Dell Outlet

Soldato
As OcUK don't sell Dell Laptops I'm hoping this is OK - feel free to lock otherwise ;)

Has anyone had any luck haggling with the Dell Outlet Store? When I bought my XPS m17 many moons ago I got quite a sizeable deduction through a variety of means. Does this work with the Outlet stuff - anyone tried?

Associate
In case you don't already know, they have offers running periodically on certain ranges in the outlet, typically a 10% discount. I saw a few on their Twitter feed.

A student discount is also available if you email them; all you need to do is get someone with a university email address to contact them and once you have the code it can be used by anyone...

As for actual haggling I am not sure. I made do with the 10% discount when I ordered something a few weeks ago but didn't think to try and get some more off. Part of me hopes the answer is no, otherwise I could have saved more!

Soldato
OP
Cheers for that - I can get it VAT free, which helps, and the student one is great to know. I managed to haggle about a 20% discount on my M17 just by asking, it would be great if I could get and additional save and then apply the student discount :D

Back
Top Bottom