FIFA International Friendlies ** spoilers ** [23rd - 29th March 2016]

Soldato
Great way to win a game against your bitter rivals. We look fluid, organised and keen to move the ball forward quickly. Got some very exciting young players coming through, and Alli has the potential to be a phenomenal talent.

Suspended
Great way to win a game against your bitter rivals. We look fluid, organised and keen to move the ball forward quickly. Got some very exciting young players coming through, and Alli has the potential to be a phenomenal talent.

agreed

Great start against the krauts and hopefully a taste of what's to come.. roll on June!

Caporegime
If that doesn't underline that the likes of Rooney and Sterling shouldn't be anywhere near the starting 11, I don't know what does.

Question is, will Hodgson have the balls to do the required.

Caporegime
Thought we were pretty poor in the first half but we were excellent for the last 30 minutes of the game. Pressed harder and gave Kroos far less time on the ball, committed more players forward and constantly looked to get players in to the box and cause the German defence problems.

Not watched a lot of Alli this season but he was outstanding. Same can't be said for Reus and Muller who were anonymous.

Caporegime
Seems to me that Alli, Dier, Kane and Vardy had more endeavour, pace and intent than the rest of the team combined. They must go and Roy must be brave and play Kane and Vardy in the next two friendlies at least.

smr

smr

Soldato
haha, I'm trying to work out if he's way behind or a couple of minutes ahead.... watching itv online. Such a pain how far behind legal streams seem to be. BT is miles behind, SkyGo is miles behind, I have no idea how far behind ITV is.

No I was watching it live lol. Was busy spuffing over the goal on facebook first :D

Soldato
Germany are a tournement team through and through - havent been on song since the WC (as can be seen from Euro qualifying etc)

England were also lucky to have Germany's 1st goal discounted when he was clearly onside.

Saying that England were pretty good (and even better once Welbeck went off) and fully deserved at least a draw.

No doubt the press will go crazy and completely over exaggerate the meaning of the result

Back
Top Bottom