BMW and M Power Owners

Soldato
The steering wheel does feel well made in the pre 2014 F20.

It is, but the visibility issue is a PITA.

- Can't quite see the info on the digital display - lower wheel a little.
- Argh, can't see the top of the speedo - raise wheel
- Bah back to square one :p

Mine goes back on Thursday, no feelings for it at all what so ever. It's been sitting in the drive for the last week, couldn't even be bothered to go for a final drive this weekend gone on sunny sunday morning.

Caporegime
I honestly wouldn't be bothered by a CAT D marker if there is a record of what the repairs involved and they have been carried out to a high standard.

For example Robbie's E46 M3 I would have no issue buying instead of one with no CAT D marker.

Man of Honour
I honestly wouldn't be bothered by a CAT D marker if there is a record of what the repairs involved and they have been carried out to a high standard.

For example Robbie's E46 M3 I would have no issue buying instead of one with no CAT D marker.

It's a bit different as you need to properly smash a 25 grand car to get it written off, it won't be a minor shunt like it was mrks.

Soldato
noo.jpg

Bugger... was gonna change end of April as they're getting near to the wear mark but still, gotta wait until Wednesday until I can sort due to bank hols and no one having stock of 245/35 R18.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Used around 5 litres since end of January about 2000 miles lol.
The thing doesn't smoke or lose oil on the drive and runs fine ?

Vita what is the ohfg?

Last edited:
Soldato
It is, but the visibility issue is a PITA.

- Can't quite see the info on the digital display - lower wheel a little.
- Argh, can't see the top of the speedo - raise wheel
- Bah back to square one :p

Mine goes back on Thursday, no feelings for it at all what so ever. It's been sitting in the drive for the last week, couldn't even be bothered to go for a final drive this weekend gone on sunny sunday morning.

Ha, it is a balancing act I've found! A HUD would be useful with mine.

It's interesting to hear you say that. I've barely had mine a week and I absolutely love it, but I always knew what it would be so I guess my expectations were set about right. I appreciated it wasn't an M car from the get go and that it would be a relatively numb experience in comparison.

What are you moving to next?

Soldato
Quick ??? £12-£16K,

E93 335i MSport DCT or low mileage/clean E46 M3 Cab?

I am leaning towards the clean M3 just because I enjoy looking after my cars and doesn't everyone want an M3 in their lives at some point?

Also, speaking of which, here is an example, but not sure what actual colour it is, the ad says steel blue, but it looks more silver gray, and the V5 states 'gray'.. any ideas?
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201501029902785

Back
Top Bottom