Street Fighter (SFIV, SSFIV, HDR)

Associate
Nok, ggs.
My first thought when I played you was 'How does this guy only have 2000LP?'. You're good, I wouldn't say you have any obvious flaws other than that you give up a lot of ground when you're waiting to dp or catch me out with a surprise dash up throw.

I was going to say throw more after the first set, but that's exactly what you did and you abused it when you saw I wasn't teching very often.

You adapted to me baiting out all those dps and that helped you win the 3rd and 4th Birdie vs Ryu sets.

I'd say if you were to adjust your game, hold your ground a bit more (it is hard against Birdie though), and go for more counter hits. Eg after I block your jump in and your follow up jab, do a st.MP, and if that counter hits, follow with a cr.HK (maybe cr.MP will connect, you'll need to test it).

Artheas, I'm running a bit late. Should be on around 11.15. Hope that's okay.

It's nok that said he'll be around to play you. Just finished a bunch of sets with him. Bed time for me :(

nok

nok

Associate
Artheas, thanks for the feed back its much appreciated. I have a bad habit of trying to reverse everything with a dragon punch and in this game it will get you killed! I really enjoyed our sets. Hopefully we can play again sometime.

kissenger ill keep the room open till midnight. Its a private lobby with your name on it. I saw your message on here after I had closed down the game. You were teleporting around a lot not sure what was going on with the connection. I noticed that when you won the game it displayed your connection as 1 bar but then back in the lobby it was up at 5. Sorry I left like that its hard to communicate on there lol.

nok

nok

Associate
GG kissenger. I am guessing that I was probably teleporting around this time when hosting? It was ok my side but I have seen it do this before when one side is fine and the other side suffers from terrible roll back.

Associate
GG kissenger. I am guessing that I was probably teleporting around this time when hosting? It was ok my side but I have seen it do this before when one side is fine and the other side suffers from terrible roll back.

Yeah, it wasn't as bad as when I was hosting but still pretty bad. The whole game is just a mess right now. I am seriously considering quitting it for 3 months to see if they can fix it. So frustrating.

nok

nok

Associate
Nok are you a Ryu player? Fancy a ryu v ryu set later?

Hey Adz, yeah I currently play Ryu. I haven't gotten around to trying any of the other characters yet. I think you are already on my steam buddy list. I would love a Ryu v Ryu set. I have arranged to play a few mates later on this evening but that should all be done around 9:30-10pm. If you are free to play around that time give me a shout. My steam name is pulpasis.

Associate
Anyone up for some sets tonight?

I'm on PS4 but you can add me on Steam to arrange some games whenever I'm on - 'Artheas', blue Portal bot.

Otherwise, you'll need to post here :p

Back
Top Bottom