*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
I keep hearing this, and wondering if I've missed something good. I gave it 5 mins and was totally bored/ non-interested. Should I keep going, and why?

I got about an hour into it, maybe 90 mins and haven't gone back. I only persevered because everyone says it's great. There again there are lots of games that I can see are very well done that I can't get into.

Soldato
The first half hour or so is a bit slow until you get out of the village; if you've gotten past that bit and still don't like it then it's probably not for you. :p

I guess it's one of those games where if you don't get into the world/story, then you're probably not going to like it, as I'll be honest, the gameplay doesn't really stand up on it's own.

It's very much an example of using a game as a medium to tell a story rather than using a story to give substance to a game (if that makes sense :p)

Soldato
I got about an hour into it, maybe 90 mins and haven't gone back. I only persevered because everyone says it's great. There again there are lots of games that I can see are very well done that I can't get into.

Same for me. There is not too much to it really.

It's a nice game. I don't understand the hype it gets tho :confused:

Horses for courses and all that...

Soldato
I keep hearing this, and wondering if I've missed something good. I gave it 5 mins and was totally bored/ non-interested. Should I keep going, and why?

I'd say you've possibly missed out on a few good games if you're only willing to give something 5 minutes to decide. As for Brothers, I'd say its good but personally I didn't find it quite as great as a lot of people seemingly did.

Back
Top Bottom