The Official Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft Thread

Man of Honour
Golden paladin attained, feels good. 4/9 now done. Sounds better than it is.. the others are all 300-400. Will be done in no time..

Least looking forward to leveling Shaman but then again Shaman seems to be getting the best cards in OG so it could be the best time to play it.

Soldato
I'm about 50 wins away from my first one. Warlock.

My Reno dragon if anyone is interested in giving it a go 6-0 stats so far

1 Northshire Cleric
1 Power Word: Shield
1 Twilight Whelp
1 Shadow Word: Pain
1 Wyrmrest Agent
1 Big Game Hunter
1 Blackwing Technician
1 Brann Bronzebeard
1 Dark Cultist
1 Mind Control Tech
1 Shadow Word: Death
1 Thoughtsteal
1 Velen's Chosen
1 Dragonkin Sorcerer
1 Piloted Shredder
1 Twilight Drake
1 Twilight Guardian
1 Azure Drake
1 Blackwing Corruptor
1 Holy Nova
1 Vol'jin
1 Cabal Shadow Priest
1 Drakonid Crusher
1 Lightbomb
1 Reno Jackson
1 Chillmaw
1 Confessor Paletress
1 Dr. Boom
1 Nefarian
1 Ysera

Soldato
Looked into similar deck recently but don't have chillmaw and dr boom so probably not going to work as well without these :(.

Bought some TGT packs in hope I would get chillmaw as I need him for another deck or two I'm trying out but no luck. Not sure if he's worth 1600 dust.

Soldato
I've only used chillmaw once in the 6 games. To be honest it's mainly about Reno. I guess sunwalker or sludge would be a good replacement. Or just switch it out for another high cost dragon. Maybe alexstrasa has he has multiple uses. Boom is an auto include in almost every deck going. Even anyfin pally runs it. I'm pretty sure face hunter does also.

Soldato
I never play rogue but sometimes i get quests with em and so i thought id try it out. Its a very combo and weapon specific style which im not keen on. So is there any "simple" builds out there for this class i can try. I tried one of the ones on icyveins tho didnt have a few cards so i went with next best ones. I wasnt bad in practice on expert but against players i didnt fare well.

So any ideas?

Soldato
I never play rogue but sometimes i get quests with em and so i thought id try it out. Its a very combo and weapon specific style which im not keen on. So is there any "simple" builds out there for this class i can try. I tried one of the ones on icyveins tho didnt have a few cards so i went with next best ones. I wasnt bad in practice on expert but against players i didnt fare well.

So any ideas?

oil rogue & Raptor rogue is the only ones i can think of which is any good,

oil rogue you need a lot of death rattle minions coupled with standard oil spells and oil of course. (i know playing against it you need to remove all their minions all the time)

raptor rogue im not really sure how good it is. ive only sen it once on ladder and i played a control priest so it really had no chance in that match up.

edit: 12 - 2 with my renodragon deck.

taken it from 18-14 so far, think im going to stick with it this entire season as see where i get.

Last edited:
Soldato
ranked only, always has been the same

balls, been trying to work my way towards gold on warlock. won about 5 in a row on casual and my wins hadnt gone up :(

what a waste of time that was.

14-2 with renodragon, just beat a control elise warrior which i was happy with as i seem to always struggle with them.

Last edited:
Soldato

So any ideas?

Rogue you either win big or go home....

Its a great class if you get lucky with drops though and it's not just face mash even when you do you have to sometimes let your health go to single digits before applying combos.

Back
Top Bottom