***** The Official Division Thread *****

Soldato
No idea if the specs on the gear sets were known or not, they're looking pretty powerful.

Cfh9CLTWIAAudbp.jpg

Caporegime
Er, 100% critical hit damage :eek:

The path of the Nomad 4 piece talent will be godly in PVP. Shame the second piece bonus is garbage.

They need to sort out the issues with missions not starting, that's two in a row. :/

Last edited:

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Is anyone melting their low tier div tech into normal crafting mats? What are you going for? I've put all my greens into Tools, then split the blues into a mix of all but electronics.

Caporegime
I used all my lower div tech on whatever I had the fewest of, so electronics.

Electronics are melted down from gear mods so they're not as plentiful as the others I find.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
I have a lot of electronics and very few tools - they seem to be used across all the things I craft.

Got everything balanced at around 80 each, with 220 for fabric. Div tech is only 17.

However, is any of that gonna matter if everyone is trying to get the sets? All that will be left to craft are weapons and mods.

Associate
Did today's challenge Russian mission and killed Hornet twice after a couple of hours and in both instances it asked us to search his body and his body had vanished. I turned the game off and went for a walk afterwards. Getting tired of the glitches at the minute :(

Soldato
Damn the Sentry and Striker gear sets look interesting. 100% extra Crit damage is nice (is there a cap?) whilst the headshot and Elite extra DMG is welcome.

I spent most of this afternoon converting all of my mats into high end ones... my god whoever designed that system needs to seek therapy.

Caporegime
Is anyone melting their low tier div tech into normal crafting mats? What are you going for? I've put all my greens into Tools, then split the blues into a mix of all but electronics.

you're going to need even numbers of everything next week, so 5 weapon parts and 5 tools to make a weapon. Craft whichever you have least of.

Soldato
Did today's challenge Russian mission and killed Hornet twice after a couple of hours and in both instances it asked us to search his body and his body had vanished. I turned the game off and went for a walk afterwards. Getting tired of the glitches at the minute :(

Happened to me on my first attempt at that one. It can glitch out if you kill him too quickly before killing all the other mobs. If you'd have wiped and restarted at the checkpoint you could have still got it.

Soldato
I was having a bit of a glitchy experience with that mission tonight as well. I managed to get stuck under the stairs in the library. At first the team thought I was mucking about but then they realised I couldn't get out. Luckily they all died at the next checkpoint (well lucky for me) so I could get out.

Very odd.

Saying that it did feel good to nail another one of the challenge missions. :)

Caporegime
How do you get those gear sets?

The path of the nomad ones are designed for the dark zone so are apparntly only available from the dark zone vendor. These will be the ones that have the DZ Rank 75 and 90 requirements.

The other stuff are a mixture. Some have blueprints and can be crafted, others can't be crafted. They drop in challenge mode, in the dark zone, and some will exclusively drop in the incursion. If you want all of them you're going to have to do every activity they said.

Caporegime
I know this is the right thing to do but still afraid to to it!!

they've confirmed several times you'll never be able to craft high end DZ tech because they know there are loads of people that have hoarded 1000s of the blue and green stuff. It would effectively just remove the barrier for loads of people.

Thats why their fix to make it easier this patch was to increase the drop rate. That way everybody gets high end div tech increases at the same rate.

Caporegime
Although the gear set bonuses look good, the actual stats of the gear itself don't look particularly good, so the bonuses might not actually be that insane.

Unless of course you can reroll the set gear, but I doubt it.

Edit: Ah, the video I was watching is a dev build apparently so the gear stats are just for testing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom