***** The Official Division Thread *****

Associate
I have been working on every type of mission. Why only focus on specific ones?

I'm now level 26 and have I think 4 main story missions left and a few side missions, encounters etc.

I also haven't unlocked all safe houses so will get more missions soon

Associate
Finally over 100k. Only need one more thing to complete full high end!

25864859564_3ca7ffef1d_c.jpg

PSN is GingerMike92 if anyone wanted to play as a team some time.

Last edited:
Soldato
939 PC for the scar damn that'll take a while.

I would not bother with it. Get the black market AK bluprint. You want at lest two top teir talants on a weapon before splashing out that amount of credits.

Weapons are all about the talants a good rolled 182 will be better than a poor rolled 202

Soldato
I would not bother with it. Get the black market AK bluprint. You want at lest two top teir talants on a weapon before splashing out that amount of credits.

Weapons are all about the talants a good rolled 182 will be better than a poor rolled 202

Ta will go for the ak for now then. Any idea on the talents that are best for it?

Soldato
I have been working on every type of mission. Why only focus on specific ones?

I'm now level 26 and have I think 4 main story missions left and a few side missions, encounters etc.

I also haven't unlocked all safe houses so will get more missions soon

After completing the side missions make sure you go to the location to collect the area bonus which is big.

Si.

Si.

Soldato
Finding it impossible to get an incursion group, people just join then leave if the gear scores aren't high enough.. Guess the glitches have made such a gap between players that have and haven't glitched.

Soldato
Just got an amazing pair of Sentry's Call gloves but they have Assault Rifle damage instead of SMG. Tried re-rolling twice and didn't get anything better, spent all my money :(

Associate
Because that's the lowest level of dz. if I've equipped my gear that has more kill xp my gear score gets to about 150ish as well but doesn't stop me from killing enemies. Of course at that level, anything above 30+ enemies I get one shotted to death.

there is a rank 0-160 which is the bracket i should be in?

Associate
Finding it impossible to get an incursion group, people just join then leave if the gear scores aren't high enough.. Guess the glitches have made such a gap between players that have and haven't glitched.

Also found it difficult to get a group earlier, my gear score is 168, as I got kicked for around 20 minutes from different groups on Lincoln Tunnel Challenging which is frustrating as I've done it lots before. Afterwards I thought I'd try and find a group for the dark zone and again struggled to find one. Wandered in solo just to see what was going on and again got killed twice by different groups at 190+ gear score. I love parts of the game but I work and am finding that the distance between those with good gear who have glitches and haven't is getting too much.

Back
Top Bottom