** HTC VIVE NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE AT OcUK WITH FREE DELIVERY!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

You can now buy the amazing HTC Vive VR Headset from OcUK with FREE delivery for under £700 with an expected delivery mid-end June 2016.

HTC Vive VR Headset - Pre-Order with expected delivery June 2016 @ £695.99 inc VAT

VR000HC_140500_800x800.jpg

Vive is brought to you by HTC and Valve. Uniting passion, talent, and innovation, Vive delivers on the promise of VR with best-in-class technology and content.

Experience room-scale gameplay with precise motion tracking and natural controller gestures. Get a glimpse of the real world when you need it thanks to the front-facing camera. Open apps and games without taking off your headset. This is fully immersive VR.

Everyone gets blown away by the Vive experience. You should be next! Stop by one of our tour locations to try Vive. You'll get to play around with crazy-cool virtual reality games and chat with other HTC aficionados. Believe the hype, get excited and see for yourself what the tech world's raging about.

Remember OcUK is an official HTC partner with Vive demo room in our retail store so you can also try before you buy by booking an appointment and try VR for yourself in our retail showroom. You can book here:
http://ocuk.simplybook.me/sheduler/manage/event/1/unit/1

Specification:
- Resolution 1080x1200 per eye at 90Hz
- Display technology specifically designed for VR
- Roomscale 360 degree tracking
- Gyro and accelerometers also built in
- Roomscale 360 degree one to one tracking controllers
- 960mAh battery, which last at least 4 hours of heavy use
- New haptic engine
- Dual stage trigger
- Tracked thumbpad
- Warranty: 1yr

Only £695.99 inc VAT - FREE DELIVERY

ORDER NOW

Soldato
It shouldn't be as the games were a direct from HTV pre-order bonus.

This is a 3rd party retail sale.

whats a Welsh television station got to do with this :p

aren't these a pre-order since you a buying well before despatch and from one of the three official HTC Vive partners.

Last edited:
Soldato
aren't these a pre-order since you a buying well before despatch and from one of the three official HTC Vive partners.

I wouldn't have thought so, these are pre-orders for the retail release units. Maybe OcUK will secure a new bonus bundle, but I don't think the current offer counts as it's not a direct sale.

Also OcUK's blurb mentions nothing about it.

Soldato
I wouldn't have thought so, these are pre-orders for the retail release units. Maybe OcUK will secure a new bonus bundle, but I don't think the current offer counts as it's not a direct sale.

Also OcUK's blurb mentions nothing about it.

Just checked on another of the UK partners sites and they do state you get the game bundle.

thats why I asked in #6 as its over £75 of content :eek:

Soldato
Just checked on another of the UK partners sites and they do state you get the game bundle.

thats why I asked in #6 as its over £75 of content :eek:

That's pretty good then, albeit a bit misleading for early pre-orderers like myself.

OcUK should state it on their ordering page if that's the case.

Back
Top Bottom