Monitor colour help

Associate
Evening all,

I bought three asus VN247H and monitor stand in a bundle from overclockers last year but I can't get the colours to match! :mad:

All three screens are connected via display port on the same gtx980ti (had the same issue with my gtx770) and the same type of cable (display port to HDMI) but I can't get the colours to match, the two monitors on the ends match but my centre display is a different

So far I've tried resetting all monitors factory settings and made sure they are all on the same pre-sets, any one got any ideas?

Cheers guys :)

Soldato
Do they still appear different when you line them up straight, instead of the two on the ends at an angle?

i.e. Can the fact they are TN panels with not very good viewing angles be discounted rightaway?

Soldato
If you change the cables around on the monitors does it still render the middle monitor different?

Just thinking you can rule out either the signal from the PC or the monitors themselves that way.

Associate
I take it you have tried downloading profiles ?

Not all screens match ... i had the same issue with 3 AOC monitors so i returned them. I know you cant do that now but maybe you could try to get it swapped out under warranty ?

Last edited:
Associate
Looks like one has too much blue push in the greyscale. Only way to change that is to calibrate with something like a i1 display pro etc using the RGB controls in the OSD. Just because you select the same picture setting on each means nothing i'm afraid. Each monitor won't look the same. If the monitor has a user colour temperature setting to adjust try adjusting the RGB controls. Turn the blue down and see if you can get that middle one to look like the others. That's your best bet.

Back
Top Bottom