*** Rocket League *** Car Football

Soldato
Installed it had a go on tutorial then jumped into a match. Didnt like it. Got killed by a car ramming me or somit, didnt say in tutorial about any of that. Didnt score but got a touch of the ball once.

So for me its a bit meh. So uninstalled it. If the cars wernt able to collide then maybe it would have been more fun.

Soldato
Installed it had a go on tutorial then jumped into a match. Didnt like it. Got killed by a car ramming me or somit, didnt say in tutorial about any of that. Didnt score but got a touch of the ball once.

So for me its a bit meh. So uninstalled it. If the cars wernt able to collide then maybe it would have been more fun.

You explode and immediately respawn and it happens maybe once every 3 or 4 games, certainly not every game.

Fair enough if you don't like it but don't base your opinion solely on the demolition factor because its just not big part of the game.

Soldato

Shame should have given it more of a chance, it is hard to start with especially with it being out for almost a year so people will be a lot more experienced. If you stick with it most end up really enjoying it.

Wouldn't be as good without collision though it's part of the tactics and the way it's played.

Caporegime
You wait until you stop someone scoring by blowing them up millimetres before they make that vital last minute tap into the goal :p. You will thank the game for them then :).

It's a hard game and it takes some getting used to. But push through, take it slow, learn how to control the cars and learn the setups that allow scoring and its amazing fun.

Soldato
If there are any experienced heads that want to group up and play let me know. Have regulars I play competitive with but would be nice to have a few more about. Probably have like 3k games under my belt.

Associate
Cracking game. Bought it yesterday with all the DLC.

Really addictive and good to play with mates and a few beers.

Caporegime
Fresh Meat! Xbox One to PC cross play has gone live today!

Maybe I can use the influx of noobs to finally claw my way out of Prospect Elite! I've been in that rank from the moment I was initially ranked! I just bounce up and down the Divisions never going up or down a Rank :(

maj

maj

Soldato
I've had the game for awhile but still pretty rubbish at it. If anyone wants a few games and doesn't mind losing with me on your team let me know.

Associate
Fresh Meat! Xbox One to PC cross play has gone live today!

Maybe I can use the influx of noobs to finally claw my way out of Prospect Elite! I've been in that rank from the moment I was initially ranked! I just bounce up and down the Divisions never going up or down a Rank :(

What i am struggling to understand is how to find xbox one players? If i want to have a party with a xbox one gamer or join a private match with them, how do i do that? Does anyone know?

Soldato
Not sure, is there a specific logo to them? I thought they all just showed as PsyNet.

Still looking for people to play ranked with, sitting around Challenger 3 currently.

Don

Wow.

Play it for an hour, then decide.

Back
Top Bottom