**** Sony Xperia Z3 ****

Associate
And that is why you go with nexus devices if you care for updates :p

Yes, actually, I have been for quite some time a Nexus fan and have had a few of them. I even like the look of the 6P. However, they are usually compromised, for example, I've heard the 6P headphone jack is pretty poor. That is a deal breaker for me. I so wish it wasn't the case though.

Caporegime
Unfortunately all phones have a compromise in one way or another :(

Can't say I noticed any issues with the headphone jack when I had the 6P though.

OcUK Staff
This maybe a really noobish question. However, I have an SD card in the phone, but every time I take photos it saves it to the phone, and every so often I have to keep manually transfer everything to the SD card. How do I make it so everything saves to the card automatically, without me having to do anything?

Soldato
This maybe a really noobish question. However, I have an SD card in the phone, but every time I take photos it saves it to the phone, and every so often I have to keep manually transfer everything to the SD card. How do I make it so everything saves to the card automatically, without me having to do anything?

If you are on Concept do the following, its similar on stock rom but cannot remember how.

open camera app, tap the Cog icon>more> scroll down> Data storage change to SD card.

Soldato
My Z3's battery has gone totally dire. After plenty of fresh install's / data wipes etc, I'm over it. Before I ditch the phone, can anyone tell me whether any new ROMs might be available for me to try (don;t feel like going down the XDA forum rabbit hole right now :p )

Back
Top Bottom