Friday Photoshop Thread with a Guilt trip.

Underboss
Some backstory (sorry for the Friday am downer) - he has Aspergers and isn't coping well at school, he has nearly no friends and often walks around on his own during lunchtime. Coupled with this he is now getting called names by the other children (read chavvy little *******s and satans spawn) because he is different, he's very bright, records, uploads and renders his own videos in Sony Vegas which he taught himself during half term but he has trouble socially and all he wants is to be accepted. The school are aware and are dealing with it - I need to give them a chance to deal with it, as much as it is killing me inside.

He loves Ironman/The Avengers/Star Wars and I want to try and cheer him up, he is usually very bubbly and happy but at the moment he is down and withdrawn.

If someone would be good enough to do to this for me I would be very very great-full. It is a simple thing that would have a huge effect of him and me.

I know GD can be a close to the bone place at times but at the end of the day we are all human and most of us will have suffered some form of bullying. In return for any kindness shown I will upload a picture of myself for the usual GD Photoshop me responses, I enjoy them as much as everyone else and could also do with cheering up.

My lad - any Ironman/Avengers/Star Wars would be brilliant.
W8JpED4h.jpg

And for the lolz and good time GD Photoshop threads here is me - go wild. be brutal as compensation for me bringing a downer on a Friday!

iCDzDJr.jpg

cJhYt6N.jpg

XCYG7mkl.jpg

InB4 - no I'm not a criminal, yes I do look like one.

Underboss
OP
Associate
Sorry to read what he's going through, my niece has suffered too. Looks a great kid, and he has a great dad. If I have more time I'll have more plays!

26708921015_b60f9a1713_b.jpg

https://flic.kr/p/GGbcGc

Underboss
OP
Sorry to hear about your Son Josh, I've sent you an email through trust with some possible avenues to explore to further his video production hobbies!

RB

RB, thanks for the email, really very nice of you. I'll defo check out the links you gave me. He has just started working his way through Code Academy doing the Minecraft coding and he is enjoying it. I'm trying to promote a PC as more than just a Steam game platform so hopefully he will learn to enjoy it.

Thanks for the pics so far chaps, I'm really pleased and I'm sure he will be!

*Matt just seen the updated version that's amazing! Cheers bud

Soldato
RB, thanks for the email, really very nice of you. I'll defo check out the links you gave me. He has just started working his way through Code Academy doing the Minecraft coding and he is enjoying it. I'm trying to promote a PC as more than just a Steam game platform so hopefully he will learn to enjoy it.

Thanks for the pics so far chaps, I'm really pleased and I'm sure he will be!

*Matt just seen the updated version that's amazing! Cheers bud

You're Welcome mate, any time :)

Back
Top Bottom