• iPhone SE Gold 64gb

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • iPhone SE Space Grey 64gb

Votes: 55 52.9%
  • iPhone SE Rose Gold 64gb

Votes: 5 4.8%

• Total voters
Associate
It's doing absolutely nothing, does not turn on has been charging for 20 hours now. Tried the old trick of holding both buttons down for 20 seconds and still nothing.
All of the apple phones i have purchased previously had atleast some small amount of charge in them, or the display would come on to tell you the battery is flat when plugged in to charge. I have tried 2 different chargers on the phone as the wife has a 6s and neither do a thing.
This is an ex-phone which is currently pining for the fjords on my desk.

I got my new phone and it works very nicely, the battery life seems much better than the nexus 5 i had previously. The phone also seems nice a responsive.

Associate
Associate
for those who went from 4S to SE, can I hear your opinions on the build and os quality of the new SE?

I tried the SE at my local O2 shop and found the button to be rather flimsy... compared to my old reliable 4S.

Associate
It's just the 5 and 5s in a snazzier shell. As above since going to 6s plus I wouldn't go back to a smaller phone. Missing the jailbreak though but loving the a9 chip and speed of the thing. Also the 128gb comes in handy also and battery life impressive also!

Soldato
It's just the 5 and 5s in a snazzier shell.

Its not, from what I have been reading its the 6s without the 3d touch in the 5 / 5S shell. Perfect (well almost) for what I want.

The best phone Apple made was the 4S. If I could have the 4S with 6S internals, thumb print scanner (apple pay etc) and updated shatter proof glass that would be perfect. I used my dads a bit this weekend and its still a great phone however ios9 kills it compared to how ios6 ran on it.

Soldato
I've finally got my hands on one of these!

It seems all the stores got a big shipment today. I traded in an old 5s and despite it being in terrible condition I got what I consider to be a very reasonable amount.

Day to day this will be replacing my 6s - all I want in a phone is a decent camera, good call quality and stellar battery life. Hoping this will fit the bill nicely. I was forced to go larger than I would like last year as there was nothing available in a small shell that didn't compromise on internals. Very happy that there is now and I hope these prove popular so they continue to make smaller phones with flagship specs.

Soldato
after smashing my s7 by dropping it, i flogged it and decided to pick one of these up. (64gb silver, i couldnt find any other colored stock)

my previous phone was a sony z3c so this feels very familiar in size.

the battery life seems good. i unplugged it at 6:30am yesterday morning, and by 11:30pm it still had 55% battery left. so im very happy with that.

great little phone for the price!

Soldato
Does that usage indicate 8 hours of screen time or is that just total time of apps running in background etc?

Usage - Safari, Facebook, games, etc. I'm pretty sure if I just opened Safari and left it open in the background then left the phone on the side it would last a lot longer

Soldato
Yeah the battery life is decent for a smart phone, I gave my SE a full charge on Thursday last and its still going, Im not a heavy user though, so far thats with about 1hr 30mins usage and 60+ hrs on standby.
Still have about 55% battery.

Still stock of the SE 64GB SPG at loads of London stores, looks like stock is becoming available quicker now.

Soldato
Still stock of the SE 64GB SPG at loads of London stores, looks like stock is becoming available quicker now.

There's also stock online from a store that also has many retail shops with next day delivery. Gold and Silver 64gb are in stock for next day delivery as are all 16gb colours

Soldato
I quite like the idea of this to be honest, but haven't taken any notice until now to be honest. I thought it was another 5c case as in lower specs than the normal model.

I've been on Android for 4 or 5 months now and it's ok, but i do kinda miss iOS. It's just so clean and quick. That's probably to do with my android phone being £125 brand new :p but nevertheless it's the impression that Android has given me.

Can anyone who has one answer a question on live photos? When they were announced they seemed like a nice idea, but I was hoping that if you used one as your wallpaper, when you press the lock button for example, the short 'gif' would play.

Have they sorted this yet or is a wallpaper despite being a live photo, literally just a photo still?

Associate
Bluetooth doesn't work in the works van, my old iPhone 5 was perfect. Seems a common issue, had I known this I wouldn't have purchased the SE yet until it was sorted.

Associate
Had mine for over a week now. Sold my iPhone 6 because it was too big. Only went to the 6 because it worked on AT&Ts LTE network when I was abroad for a year and my 5S was missing a few LTE bands.

Love this size phone and the speed of it is great. Not fussed for 3D Touch, seems utterly pointless. Battery is awesome and it is just the best looking phone ever made.

Soldato
I had a quick look last night while at the carphone warehouse(friend was getting a new phone) I'm a bit disappointed that they haven't changed the screen from the 5/5s. The 6 just looked so much clearer and vivid. I think a 6 is probably the perfect size to be honest but will be a while before i change phones again. Can't justify it at the minute :)

Soldato
Anyone had any issues with the SE's microphone? I spoke to my mum tonight and she said it sounded 'weaker' and a bit 'muffled' compared to before (when I had my iphone 6) I tried calling the landline too and she said it was the same.

Not sure if its just my SE's mic or the mic on the SE in general thats not as good as the IP6

Back
Top Bottom