*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Caporegime
Hasn't Canelo been told he must fight GGG or be stripped of his titles? If they've signed a rematch agreement Canelo can't want anything to do with him.

I'm hoping for a single punch KO from Canelo in the first round then Khan to proclaim he's in negotiations to fight Anthony Joshua because his speed is perfect to beat the slow heavyweights.

Soldato
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkpS9BJQOjo

WTF. Someone should tell him keep this mouth closed and let his fighting do the talking for him.

I can't figure if Kahn is a moron or just really full of crap:(

He's a moron end of!

I'm hoping for a single punch KO from Canelo in the first round then Khan to proclaim he's in negotiations to fight Anthony Joshua because his speed is perfect to beat the slow heavyweights.

Brilliant!

Soldato
Is Joshua a big enough name for Kahn though. Ye'know with all those top welters and middleweights pouring out of Pakistan and India.

Soldato
Joshua isn't humble, you still have to respect his professionalism and composure, I've not looked into his opponent yet (another conveyor belt challenger?), Wylder made some interesting remarks about his Martin fight, it was more about money for Martin and putting Joshua on the map for Hearn.

Once Joshua meets a guy who can take his punch and gives just as much pain back, then we will know for sure how far his limits are.

Fury has taken a turn for the worst, seems like a guy that's lost before the fight starts, would be a massive surprise to see him win again (as in...more surprising than the 1st!)

This Saturday will be a good one, I actually can't decide......Khan on points or Canelo KO....I'll go with Khan on points! Anyone else?

Soldato
Joshua isn't humble, you still have to respect his professionalism and composure, I've not looked into his opponent yet (another conveyor belt challenger?), Wylder made some interesting remarks about his Martin fight, it was more about money for Martin and putting Joshua on the map for Hearn.

Once Joshua meets a guy who can take his punch and gives just as much pain back, then we will know for sure how far his limits are.

Fury has taken a turn for the worst, seems like a guy that's lost before the fight starts, would be a massive surprise to see him win again (as in...more surprising than the 1st!)

This Saturday will be a good one, I actually can't decide......Khan on points or Canelo KO....I'll go with Khan on points! Anyone else?

Khan upset for me

A Khan win are you 2 on drugs or something ?!?:eek:

Soldato

I think it's going to be easier for Canelo to land on Kahn than it is for Kahn to box like he's never done before. People seem to think Kahn is a greater boxer then Canelo, but he has never shown that. I think for Kahn to win he is going to have fulfil all the promise he has shown and then some, and also find some luck and maybe catch Canelo having a bad night.

Nothing Amir Kahn has done in his career points to a win and this fight is a terrible mistake for him. But, he's a countryman so Kahn by KO. Although I have feeling Canelo is at least half Irish half Mexican so maybe Kahn on points.

Soldato
Khan's not winning this one. A valiant effort with a mid-to-late stoppage as a result of accumulated damage (rather than a one-punch KO) is what I'd expect, and would see Khan come out with credit in the bank.

Don't be surprised to see Khan ahead on points at the halfway mark. Struggle to see him keeping it up down the stretch, though. Canelo punches hard, and will wear him down. Obviously, with Khan you've always got the possibility of him getting caught at any stage - and he doesn't react well when he does (needs to learn to tie his opponent up, or even take a knee, rather than trying to swing for the fences)

Back
Top Bottom