• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** The Official Nvidia GeForce 'Pascal' Thread - for general gossip and discussions **

Associate
I gotta say that is impressive - **** 1080 available May 27th 1070 FASTER THAN TITAN x Available June 10.

Obviously they will make it look unbelievable...and they have. So where is the catch ??

Associate
Those prices are insane, i was expecting 1k for the 1080 and 600 for the 1070 with the specs they where saying... VERY happy with the price point think ill be getting the 1080 now, pre orders tommorow im guessing gonna be a hot upgrade card...

Soldato
For NVIDIA to price these so 'low' - they must know Polaris is a worth architecture IMO.

Fantastic time to buy a new GPU - I'l try and wait for Polaris, so I can compare the difference, but will most likely be getting a 1080 on release :)

Associate
Those prices are insane, i was expecting 1k for the 1080 and 600 for the 1070 with the specs they where saying... VERY happy with the price point think ill be getting the 1080 now, pre orders tommorow im guessing gonna be a hot upgrade card...

Lolwut? You not been around for a node change before?

If the prices went up every generation, we'd be on £5000 midrange cards by now!

Back
Top Bottom