Hate buying presents, what do I buy?

Soldato
spa day
high quality make up brushes ( all my other halves friends were very jelous when I bought these so must be a good choice)
cocktail making class
a short break
a nice pair of shoes

most women high maintenance or not, love to feel pampered no matter what. I would go for a spa day
seeing as you are in nottinghamshire book in at centre parcs (sherwood) spa it is lovely We go once a year.

Associate
I think experiences are better than material gifts, so a city break, short holiday somewhere or spa break etc, depends what she's into... :)

Soldato
OP
Cheers for the ideas guys. I think I've found a balance between material stuff and memories from the suggestions.
Gone for a platinum / diamond eternity ring engraved with a personal message for the anniversary and 4 hours of trek horse riding around a local country park for her birthday.

She used to love horse riding many moons ago when we both had less wrinkles, no kids and more time and she has wanted to get back into it for a while so hopefully this will give her a little push.

Soldato
I have trouble with this too.

Generally I do a mind map of all the things I think of when I think of them. (Hobbies, Characteristics etc) Leave nothing out. Then hopefully some ideas start coming up.

Back
Top Bottom