Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
One of my Favorite Starwars designs.
602DD8B5-C40D-4A92-B523-D2E49C0EC012_zpsk77hya0g.jpg

5F701DE6-3F19-47FB-A4F5-0D8EC534BA4F_zpsqr1ijoqx.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato

Bought same from Amazon, right hand side of box the tape seals had clearly been removed previously and stuck back in place?

I can see no reason why it'd be like that, unless somebody opened the box up and possibly removed something from it.

Sending it back for replacement anyway.

Soldato
It is insane the detail that goes into these. I'm always impressed with their packaging and presentation. Yet you can get crazy money if you sell them years down the line. :D
Indeed think my collection is in a price range of around £6000 if I had to sell but I plan on building a home cinema/dislplay room in a year or two so I can get everything on show.

Some guy on ebay is selling an empty box and manual if you want a cheap investment. :D
You be surprised how many would buy that empty box. Sometimes you can make more money spiting a figure than selling it outright.

Awesome :)

Do you have a link please?
http://www.sideshowtoy.com would be the major seller for most of the world. Cost roughly $30 shipping but then you are going to get hit by customs for the vat.

Works out cheaper to buy direct from HK/china from ebay as some will mark an item down as gift to avoid fees. Tes I know its evilbay but there are some really well regarded sellers there and with EMS shipping the item can hit these shores in two days

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
Indeed think my collection is in a price range of around £6000 if I had to sell but I plan on building a home cinema/dislplay room in a year or two so I can get everything on show.

Have you got any of their vehicles? Some nowadays are going £2,000 plus. Likely the Batmobiles.

Associate
Off to France and Italy for 2 weeks of driving. Thought this might be a wise purchase as it was cheap from Halfrauds, £79.99.

Tried it round the block, quick, cheap and does exactly what it's supposed to. Screen could be a bit brighter though (had it sat in direct sunlight).
DSC_0552.jpg

DSC_0553.jpg

And this, because pepper.
DSC_0554.jpg

Associate
Bought same from Amazon, right hand side of box the tape seals had clearly been removed previously and stuck back in place?

I can see no reason why it'd be like that, unless somebody opened the box up and possibly removed something from it.

Sending it back for replacement anyway.

Heard there are some new Pneumatic parts in this model which could be quite sought after. Could be that?

Annoying but best to be on the safe side I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom