** KINGSTON SAVAGE 960GB SSD ONLY £209.99 !! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Pushed Kingston for a deal now on their best drive, the Savage, competitors are £250-£280, got a deal that gets us close to that £200 mark on one of the best SSD's on the market! :D

Kingston HyperX Savage 960GB SSD 2.5" SATA 6Gbps Solid State Drive (SHSS37A/960G) @ £209.99 inc VAT

HD089KS_117312_800x800.jpg

HyperX® Savage solid-state drive off ers extreme performance for the extreme performer. The fastest HyperX SATA-based SSD, it’s powered by a quad-core, 8-channel Phison S10 controller that delivers incredible speeds of up to 560MB/s read and 530MB/s write, with read/write IOPS up to 100k/89k. The result is ultra-responsive multitasking and an overall faster system that maintains performance even as the drive fi lls up.

With its low profi le and slim, 7mm form factor, HyperX Savage SSD fi ts in most notebooks, desktops and HTPC builds. Its unique look, with highquality red steel and aluminium casing and diamond-cut design, helps you stand out in the crowd and complements the latest PC hardware.

It’s available in a bundle kit that includes everything you need to install Savage in your existing system, including a USB 3.0 enclosure to transfer data from 2.5" hard drives; a 2.5"–3.5" adapter to mount in a desktop environment; SATA data cable; multi-bit screwdriver and Acronis® data migration software. HyperX Savage SSD is 100 per cent factory tested and backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary reliability.

Specification:
- Powered by a Phison controller with SATA Rev 3.0 (6Gb/s) performance
- Speeds of up to 560MB/s read and 530MB/s write
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gbps)
- Capacity: 960GB
- Controller: Phison PS3110-S10
- Compressible Data Transfer (ATTO): 560MB/s Read - 530MB/s Write
- Incompressible data transfer (AS-SSD and CrystalDiskMark): 520MB/s Read 490Mb/s Write
- IOMETER maximum randon 4K read/write:99,000 / 89,000 IOPS
- Random 4K read/write: 97,000 / 89,000 IOPS
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Warranty: 3-Years warranty with free technical support

Only £209.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
£199 is the magic number, you know it, we know it :)

The price I wanted to hit but Kingston only had a few thousand dollars spare to make this price happen, I ask for more support but they simply had none and I had to take 100 units, I did try well how about I take 80 but you give me same amount of dollars total to write them down, they were not budging.

So for now this is best, were £50 cheaper than competitors so its gonna fly out. :)

Man of Honour
How is this compared to a 850 EVO?

Unless you specifically do something that works to the strengths/weaknesses particularly to one or other model probably won't notice a difference in real world use - I've an 840 EVO and the Kingston HyperX 3K in my main machine and aside from some fringe cases where Samsung's RAPID mode makes a difference (which is the exception not the norm) there is no noticeable difference in realworld use.

Soldato
Awe dont retire the bigfoot, i just checked the health of mine and its down to 80% now, i dunno what that means exactly but it seems to work ok :)

Associate
Unless you specifically do something that works to the strengths/weaknesses particularly to one or other model probably won't notice a difference in real world use - I've an 840 EVO and the Kingston HyperX 3K in my main machine and aside from some fringe cases where Samsung's RAPID mode makes a difference (which is the exception not the norm) there is no noticeable difference in realworld use.

Figured as much none of the reviews were bad for this drive solid price. Time for my 1TB Game HDD to be retired. This and my M.2 should be good partners. Will obviously keep my 4TB WD Red for a while tho.

Back
Top Bottom