New Renault Clio R.S.16

Associate
40k? Wow.

As good as they may be that's strong money for a Clio, no matter rare how they may become. There's far better ways to sink 40 grand for a point and squirt car.

Undoubtedly they'll sell out if they ever go into limited production though.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd have thought it would be similarly priced to the fiesta st as that's the same sort of size.

The standard Clio RS 200T is priced similarly (no-one in the UK is buying them). The R.S.16 is nothing like standard and is likely to be a very limited production run.

I'm hoping they sort things out with the RS when they facelift the Clio later in the year. I'm sure I read somewhere mention of getting 245/250 BHP out of the 1.6 Turbo so you never know, we may see a RS Clio 245T with a manual gearbox :) for around Fiesta ST money. Renault need to do something to recapture some of the market.

Last edited:
Soldato
The V6 cost about 26k, which when you think about it is amazingly cheap, and was an absolute bargain for such a car. Taking in to account inflation its about 30k today?

26k in 2003 is around 39k today, according to the 100% reliable inflation calculator I just found on google :p

Back
Top Bottom