Poll: The EU Referendum: How Will You Vote? (June Poll)

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 794 45.1%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 965 54.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Made to look like a total chump because of his wild speculations on the economy, the collapse of Sterling and the impending breakdown of Europe and WW3.

No wonder he isn't willing to actually have a live debate with Farage, he'd rip him to shreds.

Associate
What is wrong is the questions are all known to him before they're asked, but apparently he refused to appear if it was questions he hadn't seen.

Associate
Merkel wants us to stay.

Reason enough to go, she's looking for somewhere to dump all the migrants. You can bet your life its the UK if we stay.

No matter what the deals we have now it'll all change if we stay.

Wrong

They need as many migrants as they can get. Germanys population is shrinking super fast compared to other countries. They need the labour to keep their industries going.
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/population-demography-migration-projections/population-projections-/main-tables

Soldato
Look where global businesses put their Asia-Pac HQs - usually Hong Kong or Singapore despite neither of these being in the same jurisdiction as the largest and most important Asian country - China. Now before you all start getting excited, I'm not saying the EU is like China, I'm just saying that the decision where to locate your business is a lot more complex than you're making out.

What are you on about?

I think an out vote is looking more and more like a certainty now.

Soldato
I tend to employ the people that can actually do the job well not the ones that will take the lowest pay. I can see the temptation for businesses to try and suppress salaries though and that is easier with those coming from low living cost countries and have low salary expectations.

But that was my point, in my example I was talking about potential candidates who would not only be willing to take the job but were also capable of doing it.

The larger the pool of people who can choose from the more opportunity you'll get to pick the lowest demanding ones from the pool who you deem capable.

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
This is embarrassing.

So was the contempt for the retired nurse on the front left, on Dave's right. She said to him very quietly you're not investing, he just kept ignoring her looking away and trying to look interested in the next person with a new question.

Permabanned
So was the contempt for the retired nurse on the front left, on Dave's right. She said to him very quietly you're not investing, he just kept ignoring her looking away and trying to look interested in the next person with a new question.

What was he supposed to say, she was right. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom