Overwatch

Associate
Yeah the leaver penalty sucks, my internet was flaky for a few days so I dropped some games. Took 20 games or so before it lifted :(

Yeh reading up and it seems that it's a rolling average of the past 20 games. Nobody has worked out exactly what the threshold is just yet though.

I have to say it makes sense, unfortunate for you but your internet problems can ruin the game for others I guess.

Stops most people leaving a game the second a point becomes contested :rolleyes:

Associate
I'm all for leaving penalties, but 20 is a bit excessive that's all.

It's not 20 games though, it's a rolling average of the past 20 games. So as long as you didn't go crazy you should be able to drop it fairly quickly.

Games are only like 10 minutes or so.

Soldato
Those on a PS4, have you got voice chat working? I can't seem to get it working for some reason (and from what I've seen online there are some problems although they look more PC centred) - I don't tend to talk etc... but a little bit of coordination between players would be nice at times :p

Associate
Just picked this up. Looking forward to giving it a blast.

edit. If this damn patch ever downloads! Why are they so slow over PSN? Grrr!

Last edited:
Soldato
I must admit I thought initially the game would prevent more than x # of characters on the team (so not limited to one but also not allowing 6). Makes for funny Youtube videos (depending on the host) but terrible games solo.

Maybe this will be something that gets added to the competitive mode?

Having utterly dominated a team when defending as Torbjorn I can only imagine (dread) what it was like going up against 6.

Soldato
Anyone else getting sick to death of one character teams? Just came up against 6 Torbjorns. What a PITA. Blizzard needs to sort that sharpish.

Window will sort them out with her range... There is always a way to counter a certain character... Another pain is Bastian, but again easily countered (especially when in turret mode)

Soldato
Anyone else getting sick to death of one character teams? Just came up against 6 Torbjorns. What a PITA. Blizzard needs to sort that sharpish.

Personally I love them, normally an easy counter for it and I can just wipe a team. For Torbjorns just get a sniper job done.

I must admit I thought initially the game would prevent more than x # of characters on the team (so not limited to one but also not allowing 6). Makes for funny Youtube videos (depending on the host) but terrible games solo.

Maybe this will be something that gets added to the competitive mode?

Having utterly dominated a team when defending as Torbjorn I can only imagine (dread) what it was like going up against 6.

I believe they will for the competitive mode but for normal mode its light on rules, which makes sense.

Soldato
I agree, single hero teams are easy, just pick whatever the obvious counter is and HF.

A well balanced team with a decent support player is way WAY more of a PITA.

Soldato
Just played a game against someone with 2 stars next to their name, upon googling a star basically means they have reached level cap 100 so the guy I played was level 214!! How the hell you find that much time to play the game already! Career profile said he had played the game 237 hours which basically means an average of 6 hours per day since launch.. :x

Soldato
Just played a game against someone with 2 stars next to their name, upon googling a star basically means they have reached level cap 100 so the guy I played was level 214!! How the hell you find that much time to play the game already! Career profile said he had played the game 237 hours which basically means an average of 6 hours per day since launch.. :x

Lol WTF! I've played exactly 1 hour

Back
Top Bottom