The Official Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft Thread

Caporegime
Care to share the deck looks like fun :D

Yep no probs, very similar to the one you have above:

m3qlNuM.png .

I've only managed to hit rank 14 with this as highest ever, and theres probably loads of things wrong with it ;). I just seem to get trounced by Shaman, the odd Warrior, and mages especially.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yep no probs:

I've only managed to hit rank 14 with this as highest ever, and theres probably loads of things wrong with it ;). I just seem to get trounced by Shaman, the odd Warrior, and mages especially.

In my experience everything gets trounced by shaman. And when you go to play it you face the counter. I started my shaman climb and rank 17 and now I'm rank 20

Associate
I'm finding the current meta a nightmare at the moment. I usually play mid hunter and at the moment it's struggling with the current meta. Played around with some C'thun Priest and Zoolock and all I seem to be coming up against is Shaman and Miracle Rogue with the odd Druid thrown in. Usually I can get to rank 16/15 but at the moment I'm still stuck at 20. Anyone else finding similar?

Soldato
I'm finding the current meta a nightmare at the moment. I usually play mid hunter and at the moment it's struggling with the current meta. Played around with some C'thun Priest and Zoolock and all I seem to be coming up against is Shaman and Miracle Rogue with the odd Druid thrown in. Usually I can get to rank 16/15 but at the moment I'm still stuck at 20. Anyone else finding similar?

Exactly the same for me.

Caporegime
Yep. Cannot get past rank 16 even with Cthun priest. The amount of face stomping 3/4 turn shaman or 8 and 9 turn Call of the pack hunters is depressing.

E: Im only jealous cause I dont have the cards to go face stomper shaman :p.

Last edited:
Associate
Found it no harder or easier than previous months to reach Rank 5 in the first week of the season. Currently the Meta is quite predictable at all ranks IMO.

Im only jealous cause I dont have the cards to go face stomper shaman :p.

You should get them because the deck is really strong and cheap (No Legs, 2/3 Epics). Might as well abuse it while its good and rack up some Shaman wins.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Ok as an experiment, I created the basic shaman deck, except swapped in a thunder bluff variant, and two flamewreathed guys (the ridiculos 4 turn 7/7). I'm currenly 10-2.

This is stupid.

You should get them because the deck is really strong and cheap (No Legs, 2/3 Epics). Might as well abuse it while its good and rack up some Shaman wins.

I don't disagree, will take a while though. I don't put real money into it. By that point they'll have nerfed the shaman :p.

Ironically the only deck I can't seem to beat....is Shaman :p.

Last edited:
Soldato
Playing around with the aggro shaman at lvl 18 all I'm facing are ..... aggro shamans.

Getting a bit dull tbh.

Good news is that I had two turn 1 auto concedes in Arena.

Love it when that happens especially as my arena deck sucks

Soldato
I played either mid hunter or tempo mage diwn to rank 14 and then switching between dragon priest or n'zoth priest down to rank 10 where I am at the moment.

Caporegime
I played either mid hunter or tempo mage diwn to rank 14 and then switching between dragon priest or n'zoth priest down to rank 10 where I am at the moment.

I've had some success with nzoth priest (hit my highest ever rank with it!!).

Never managed to get dragon priest to win, though I love the cards and really want to make it work. I always get swamped, how do you play it and what deck are you using?

Associate
Getting absolutely annihalated at the moment... Waiting for the wind to change to be back on a winning streak. Am liking these newest cards though

Back
Top Bottom