• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Yeah the wait is a bit agonising! My entire order is waiting on the MSI 1080 Gaming coming in stock.

Its like being a kid on Christmas Eve again, except I'm only annoying myself and I have to wait another 2 and a bit weeks!

Depending on where you are in the queue for the MSI 1080 gaming x, they MIGHT be getting stock tomorrow...

Soldato
Gone

I'm waiting for my FTW.

I went in for it, not sure if I got the last one though, hopefully though ! Make my weekend a lot sweeter :)

I cancelled my inno3d order, tbh I'm happier with gigabyte as a brand. So anyone waiting on the x3, you may have just got bumped up the queue by 1.

Associate
Was tempted by the G1 (and put an end to the uncertainty) but the review for the Strix (the one I preordered) seem favourable on the two fronts that really wind me up: coil whine and fan noise.

Since I moved houses I no longer have the luxury of putting the base unit in the basement right under my desk as I did before, well out of hearing range, so acoustic performance is a big factor for me (out of the box... can't do with the overheads that come with watercooling anymore).

Associate
The wait is starting to get frustrating. I ordered the Asus Strix 1080 back when it was expected on the 3rd June for my VR pc behind my TV. I also need another 2 1080's with waterblocks for my new project build. Keep getting tempted to just get 2 FE cards with EK blocks but I'm determined to see if any of the custom cards turn out better first or if this hard voltage cap everyone is reporting so far holds true in which case I should have just got the FE. That £40 price increase on the Strix since I preordered also makes it hard to cancel and jump ship as it feels like I am sitting on a bargain!

Associate
The wait is starting to get frustrating. I ordered the Asus Strix 1080 back when it was expected on the 3rd June for my VR pc behind my TV. I also need another 2 1080's with waterblocks for my new project build. Keep getting tempted to just get 2 FE cards with EK blocks but I'm determined to see if any of the custom cards turn out better first or if this hard voltage cap everyone is reporting so far holds true in which case I should have just got the FE. That £40 price increase on the Strix since I preordered also makes it hard to cancel and jump ship as it feels like I am sitting on a bargain!

Not sure I would go as far as "bargain" but it's certainly a better deal!:D

bru

bru

Soldato
Some of the custom 980ti's took 6-8 weeks from launch to come in to stock, what are we like 2 weeks in?

Shusssh you, don't let sensible thoughts spoil a good NVidia bashing.

The daft thing is with the price point of the RX480 I would expect stock to sell out even faster, so it might very well be in short supply for a much longer period. :)

Associate
Seriously considering just cancelling my FTW order and going FE or just not bothering 3 weeks after payment and I might ! Have my product. Sorry but it's becoming a massive joke. Especially as other company's are now getting some of there stuff out too customers ( for example gigabyte) even if I just saw a 5 cards being realised at least I new they actually were coming in stock even if at a really slow Rate.

Associate
Seriously considering just cancelling my FTW order and going FE or just not bothering 3 weeks after payment and I might ! Have my product. Sorry but it's becoming a massive joke. Especially as other company's are now getting some of there stuff out too customers ( for example gigabyte) even if I just saw a 5 cards being realised at least I new they actually were coming in stock even if at a really slow Rate.

What are you in queue? XD

Back
Top Bottom