*** Show us your bikes! ***

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I think it's the cleanest 97 I've seen & they are so over engineered it will last you as long as you want it to. I need to make more space as there's a few more bikes I want & an old Blade is one of them. :cool:

Soldato
After the drama of last year and the death of my MT-07, I've opted to go second hand this time after spotting this Street Triple a few days ago! The condition it's in is incredible for a 6 year old bike, and bloody hell does it sound good. No need for fake loud exhaust nonsense here! Added bonus of saving me a few grand, not having to worry about new tyres and no run in time. Chuffed to bits with it - although right on queue there is a solid week of rain ahead.

27553227896_fee9ee5cea_b.jpg

Associate
My new bike, Yamaha Fazer FZ6 S2N '08.

20160515_195658.jpg

Quite a step up from my YBR125 '12.

My MOD's 1 & 2 are on June 7th & 10th, everyday is getting longer and longer :(

MOD 1 and 2 passed with no faults or minors. Brilliant instructors at FBSABC Motorcycle in Rhyl/Kinmel Bay.

Finished about 4PM had the FS6 S2 out on the road taxed and insured in about five minutes, second gear easily hit 110MPH.

Not sure what tweaking I will do yet, if any to be honest as I've spent a few weeks reading up and it seems for the amount of money you'll spend you won't see much improvement in terms of power. I've seen many people have more problems after they decided to mod the bike, end the of day Yamaha spent the money I'll never have to engineer that bike to run how it is.

Might go down the aesthetics route, re-upholster the seat and think about a lowering kit, handlebars etc.

Soldato
After the drama of last year and the death of my MT-07, I've opted to go second hand this time after spotting this Street Triple a few days ago! The condition it's in is incredible for a 6 year old bike, and bloody hell does it sound good. No need for fake loud exhaust nonsense here! Added bonus of saving me a few grand, not having to worry about new tyres and no run in time. Chuffed to bits with it - although right on queue there is a solid week of rain ahead.

27553227896_fee9ee5cea_b.jpg

Nice. :) it seems the triple has overtaken the SV now on here.

Soldato
Beamish Suzuki RL250

Got the bike just over a month ago.
Its a late 1979 British built Beamish Suzuki 250.
Had an extensive rebuild after sitting in boxes in a old cattle barn covered in cow crap for 25 years, I just added the finishing touches to get it ready to trial.
Its now ready to trial, I will be entering the classic Twinshock trials events, up the Derbyshire dales over the coming months.

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks proper that does, Details ? Mileage/price & is that how they come standard ?

Just over 6000 miles, £4450 and full Triumph service history. It's totally standard apart from the belly pan and screen, which are genuine Triumph parts. Only thing I'll do to it in the short term is to remove the tank pad thats on it (not a fan). If an arrow exhaust presents itself for a decent price then I might be tempted, but i'm enjoying the engine sound so much just now that I don't really feel like it needs it.

Back
Top Bottom