It didnt take them long - Fans fighting.

Soldato
I would imagine without having seen any reports that the Russians will be the one's instigating the trouble as, like you said, they generally have a much more violent gang culture than we do

It's known in Russia that English fans are the most brutal :D Add in the fact there will be much more English fans, they will be worried.

Caporegime
It's known in Russia that English fans are the most brutal :D Add in the fact there will be much more English fans, they will be worried.

Maybe 30 years ago, the days when our football fans deserved their reputation are long gone. Polish and Russian firms are the most dangerous these days I reckon - they even have a Team MMA competition where the teams are based on football fans. Here you can see some Gothenburg (Swe) vs Poznan (Pol). The fight is one sided shall we say.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Checks he's in GD Before posting. :p

Everybody moaning about English fans when it's in there genes to invade Europe & smash the place up. If it was a few hundred years ago & they did it with Swords you'd all be Thanking them this morning for Taking France. :D

Man of Honour
Checks he's in GD Before posting. :p

Everybody moaning about English fans when it's in there genes to invade Europe & smash the place up. If it was a few hundred years ago & they did it with Swords you'd all be Thanking them this morning for Taking France. :D

Yes, it's all in their jeans. ;)

We could put some medieval spin on it...

2016 Against the Odds: The fight to recapture that land lost in in 1453.

The merry men of England broke out of their castle, the Queen Victoria pub, armed with beer, glasses and chairs but were beaten back by the Black Knights of the French.

Through the white mist a shout drifted towards the French.

"Cry God for Harry, England, and Tear Gas"

Alas nothing more was heard as the outnumbered brave, drunken yeomen of England cried in terror as the French advanced and had to retreat during the night to their last stronghold, O'Malley's Castle...

To be continued... :p

Soldato
I wouldn't behave like a k**b to cause people to want to give me a beating.

It's not about that. They weren't doing anything wrong.

These same fans today are in Vieux Port and there's no trouble at all. The odd national anthem sung but everyone's getting on fine.

A few tournaments back I was fully critical of their behaviour but these are a different bunch being treated with the same malice.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Agreed but I've been to many games and I have the common sense to see when things are getting ugly. There were 100s of fans standing there while the police were getting pelted.

If you hang around chanting at police and see bottles getting lobbed then stand there shirtless bottle in hand saying "Come on" you are asking for it ;)

You missed off ****** also.

Soldato
OP
Maybe you would have to be in a European competition to cause trouble abroad :p

Do you think Scotland has no football hooligans?

Sounds like our "fans" were targeted by some Marseille local rebel leaders, we retaliates and now we're the ones to be made look bad by the media and public who jumped the gun.

But hey what's new.

I will say it again, they can always walk away, no?

Soldato
OP
So 12 month sentence = all definitly losing thier job.

So loads of now unemployed thugs back on the streets.

Sounds like a plan

Shoot them, in the legs or arms, i doubt they will go doing this stuff again if that stance was taken, naming and shaming etc doesn't work on them, because people like these have no shame.

Or lock them up for 2 years, in a jail in the country they like to be thugs.

Who would give a toss about them, 99.999999% of the rest of the country wouldn't.

**** em, it is as if the police etc haven't got bigger things to deal with.

Soldato
OP
Police are a cause of these things, how do they think people will react when they run towards them dressed as paramilitary and armed with tear gas and batons?

Again, you walk away dont you, why would you retaliate if that was coming at you or for any other reason?

You and some more on here sound like you wish you was helping the ******s.

Soldato
I've gotta say, you see drunk people watching cricket or rugby, but you never see violence to this extent.

Why are people who follow football such scutters, honestly?

Caporegime
I've gotta say, you see drunk people watching cricket or rugby, but you never see violence to this extent.

Why are people who follow football such scutters, honestly?

Working class sport.

Im form a working class background and ill say cricket is for nonces and rugby for home county ***** and rich schoolboys.

:p

Back
Top Bottom