What film did you watch last night?

Man of Honour
jungle book, better than the trailer makes it seem.
however something really horrible about the film style/special effects. not sure what it is but really brings it down. 7/10

Soldato
Two for me:-

Kill List - really odd but very good early film from Ben Wheatley about a couple of hitmen who get involved in something more deadly than they thought. I found it surprisingly tense and it certainly gets you wondering just what is going on! 4/5

Absolutely Anything - heard bad things about this but I laughed quite a bit, nothing too special but Robin Williams stole the show, Pythons wasted. 3/5

Soldato
13 Hours - The Secret Soldiers Of Benghazi 8/10

Really enjoyed this film.

Only heard of the Benghazi attack from watching programs like the Daily Show and basically how the poor sods had to fend for themselves whilst the politicians sat on their hands :(

One thing that it has taught me, to be a PMC you have to rock some serious facial hair :D

Mortar attack sequence was spectacular :eek:

Caporegime
Love and Mercy. Biopic about Brian Wilson of The Beach Boys, with Paul Dano doing sterling work as the younger Wilson and John Cusack playing him in middle age. Very interesting to see how he made his music, and how he was treated by some people.

Associate
Eye in the sky 4/10
US technology propaganda
Also I doubt they put emphatic people in charge of drone strikes.
Many news stories has many civilians losing their lives in reality.

Back
Top Bottom