Goodbye 4T5

Man of Honour
What was Malc's ailment? I think it might be nice to set up a donation pot to a relevant charity, in his memory. If it was heart troubles, the british heart foundation perhaps?

Thought about something like that after recalling his recent thread about a close call - I'll stick a tenner in if someone does set something up.

Soldato
Christ that's a shame. I played a few games of payday with him ages ago and he seemed a decent chap. I thought he was on the mend but it seems not. All my best to the family.

Soldato
Whichever those who knew him best, think he would have liked. We could set up a generic fundraising page and split the proceeds between the two? :)
kitten_caboodle is in touch with his family. I've asked if she can let them know and she is going to drop them a message.

Associate
Awful news, rest in peace Malc. I didn't know the guy and never spoke to him directly but I recognise the username and could tell he was a good person and had a strong presence on this forum. Sending love and condolences to his family and friends. x

Soldato
I had seen some posts of his only a few days ago, his passing must have been very sudden. :(

Rest in peace, my thoughts are with your friends and family at this painful and distressing time.

Back
Top Bottom