Goodbye 4T5

Caporegime
Hi - Malc's sister said he'd love the idea - donations to the Air Ambulance preferred :)

A Justgiving page has been set up in Malc's memory

Proceeds to The Air Ambulance service.

Would somebody who was close to Malc like to contribute a more comprehensive write up for the body of the page? If so please let me know, and Trust message it to me.

Could a Mod perhaps ad this to the opening post of the thread?

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/MALC4T5

Please share this link to a certain extent to help the cause, but please remember to consider the privacy of his family.

Last edited:
Godfather
Godfather
Very sad to hear this. Malc was a real character who wasn't afraid to speak his mind and I respected him for that. May he rest in peace.

LzR

LzR

Associate
A Justgiving page has been set up in Malc's memory

Proceeds to The Air Ambulance service.

Would somebody who was close to Malc like to contribute a more comprehensive write up for the body of the page? If so please let me know, and Trust message it to me.

Could a Mod perhaps ad this to the opening post of the thread?

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/MALC4T5

Please share this link to a certain extent to help the cause, but please remember to consider the privacy of his family.
Great choice, I've been a long time supporter of Air Ambulance.

Recently lost my job and literally watching every penny, but have donated £10 regardless, sorry it's not more.

Soldato
I'm very sad to hear this. He'll always be malc to me.

We never met and it's something I will regret but we had some brilliant convo over MSN and with malc having a bit of a past by his own admission, some of his war stories were quality.

I hope he has found peace.

same here, although I did have the privelidge of briefly meeting him some years back. Saw the news this morning on facebook. So sad as he was truly someone determined to make the best of things and see the best in people.

A tragic loss, RIP Malc :mad:

Back
Top Bottom