**Ghost Recon Wildlands** Official thread

Soldato
I think this looks great!

great idea in the open world. I have to say i love how everything is becoming open world now. Though it's still nice to have a path to go down!

keeping my eyes on this!

also i can already tell everyone is going to give the but ubisoft speech about this :D

i love it, but i recognise this, it's similar to FC3 but done better.............well let's hope it's done better :cool:

Soldato
i like the way you can change the weather and play it at night too, that really is a great idea, but my guess is it'll be bug infested like Future Soldier.

Last edited:
Soldato
It sounds really good.

Hopefully there's some better AI than shown in the video (well difficulty). Looked like the AI missed most shots :D. Unless that's by design.

Been looking forward to this one.

Caporegime
Graphics don't look that great, some tweaks to lighting and other bit required and animation doesn't look that fluid either to me. I would say that's on a console. Looks good though.

Associate
Graphics don't look that great, some tweaks to lighting and other bit required and animation doesn't look that fluid either to me. I would say that's on a console. Looks good though.

I agree Tesla, besides, they rarely show games on PC on shows nowadays. I'm really looking forward to this one!! Co-op here I come!

Soldato
Obvious typical Ubisoft graphics downgrade aside, does anyone else absolutely ****ing hate the obviously scripted 'teamchat' spoken by paid actors in these gameplay videos?

Soldato
Obvious typical Ubisoft graphics downgrade aside, does anyone else absolutely ****ing hate the obviously scripted 'teamchat' spoken by paid actors in these gameplay videos?

Yes, it was exactly the same in the Siege trailer. In reality no one will speak and one guy will charge ahead and clear it all before the others even know what's going on.

Soldato

yes, the voices sound totally wrong, they dont reflect the tense situations that they're in, the gameplay is too hectic and over glamourised it's for excitement and effect only.

this is not how the Special Forces or the SAS would take on a mission like this, this game looks rubbish to me :(

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Gameplay looked terrible, graphics aside. The animations were, individually, well done in my opinion. However the transition from doing X to doing Y was terrible. As was the general movement from the looks of it. The vehicle physics looked laughable and overall I think it has thoroughly put me off the game...

Back
Top Bottom