Goodbye 4T5

Soldato
No idea who this fella was but its quite uplifting to see a community remember and respect one of their membership is such a nice way. Given the abhorrent behavior we see so often in the media and general lack of respect in society it restored some faith in human kind. Well done OCUK and RIP 4T5.

Man of Honour
No idea who this fella was but its quite uplifting to see a community remember and respect one of their membership is such a nice way. Given the abhorrent behavior we see so often in the media and general lack of respect in society it restored some faith in human kind. Well done OCUK and RIP 4T5.

Even more so considering what a bunch of ****s people can appear to be on here sometimes.

Soldato
That's a massive shock. Malc was one of only 4 people on my friends list for OcUK and I'd really hoping to go off-roading with him.
My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Soldato
Jesus, was reading the Hinckley Times site and thought I recognised the road name, then saw how house and car in the pictures so popped back on here to double check and saw this thread :(

Met him a few times as I only live 10 minutes away but haven't spoken to him in a while, his stories were always fun and he was always open about his past misgivings. He will be missed :(

Soldato
RIP Malc and Frank :(

Not much else to add to what's already been said. I'm a bit lost for words :(

At least he left his mark here, I guess :(

:(

Associate
My heart actually sank reading this. I couldn't take it in at first.

It was only the other day reading about him changing his fazer as you only live one!

Sincere condolences to his family, Rip sir.

Back
Top Bottom