What watch do you wear?

Soldato
I'll take the blue one please :p

27417757130_de9055849c_o.jpg

black one is lovely. shame its £7.5K

Soldato
black one is lovely. shame its £7.5K
The materials used are high end to warrant the high price though.
  • The case is one piece of black ceramic
  • Liquidmetal on the bezels and crowns for the numbers, markers and Omega logo
  • The hands are either 18k white or 18k Sedna gold - with SuperLumiNova luminant material
  • Vulcanized rubber for the bezel colour
  • Fully anti-magnetic movement

Soldato
The materials used are high end to warrant the high price though.
  • The case is one piece of black ceramic
  • Liquidmetal on the bezels and crowns for the numbers, markers and Omega logo
  • The hands are either 18k white or 18k Sedna gold - with SuperLumiNova luminant material
  • Vulcanized rubber for the bezel colour
  • Fully anti-magnetic movement

and an in house movement

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Just had an email from Omega on the Blue GMT, it's priced at £7900.00 and it will be with them in October. They will let me know once it’s arrived.

Associate
agreed. 2nd hand is the way to go with omega (and others tbh). In contrast my BLNR is worth more now than it was when i bought it. madness.

40 this year.... considering a rolex purchase. something on a rubber strap maybe....

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Was just given this yesterday as an end-of-year thank you from one of my Year 7 students :eek:

eGmXvON.jpg

Some people have far too much money!

Caporegime
Unless I win the lottery a Rolex will only ever be a dream lol. Even used they're pretty expensive. Not a fan of rubber straps tbh. I've ordered a Seiko SKX007J on a rubber strap. Only because it was cheaper than the jubilee bracelet option. But ill be replacing it with a strapcode super jubilee. The jubilee that Seiko fit isn't that great, bit of a cheap tinny feel to it.

Back
Top Bottom