MP Jo Cox murdered in West Yorkshire [Thread title edited]

Associate
When Lee Rigby was killed, were his killers immediately labelled as mentally ill? No. I don't then see why it would be the case here. This guy could have been radicalised by Britain First propaganda and carried out his attack knowing full well what he was doing - Anders Breivik style. Radicalisation isn't something exclusive to Muslims; it can affect any group with a grudge about government policy, perceived injustice or marginalisation.

Soldato
When Lee Rigby was killed, were his killers immediately labelled as mentally ill? No. I don't then see why it would be the case here. This guy could have been radicalised by Britain First propaganda and carried out his attack knowing full well what he was doing - Anders Breivik style. Radicalisation isn't something exclusive to Muslims; it can affect any group with a grudge about government policy, perceived injustice or marginalisation.

Lee Rigby killers stood there and told everyone why they did it on camera. We don't actually have a motive for this killing yet.

Caporegime
It's very sad but not altogether surprising that the mods have had to remove so many posts from posters who want to conflate the tragic death of an innocent woman with their political views.

I know you're not ashamed but you should be.

RIP.

Caporegime
Lee Rigby killers stood there and told everyone why they did it on camera. We don't actually have a motive for this killing yet.

In addition to that, the mentally ill don't tend to congregate together and work as a covalent group. Most illnesses that lead people to kill also tend to cause solitary, reclusive behaviour.
It's why serial killers most often tend to work alone.

Caporegime
It doesn't take a giant leap to go from Britain First rhetoric to incenting violence, and it bares discussion if there is a link, mentally ill or not.

Going from rhetoric to inciting violence is a huge leap I'd say, I doubt very much anybody on either side of the brexit debate would think today's events were linked to the upcoming referendum.

From the reports I've heard it would appear she intervened in a dispute between two men (another man was reported slightly injured) and whack job turned on her.

Associate
Going from rhetoric to inciting violence is a huge leap I'd say, I doubt very much anybody on either side of the brexit debate would think today's events were linked to the upcoming referendum.

From the reports I've heard it would appear she intervened in a dispute between two men (another man was reported slightly injured) and whack job turned on her.

What reports have you been hearing? The ones in your head don't count.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
I'm confused by the reports. Did she get caught up in a dispute between two blokes, or did the other bloke confront the nutter after he accosted the MP?

The way I read it, some dude had a gun pulled on him before the nutter shot the MP.

Caporegime
I'm confused by the reports. Did she get caught up in a dispute between two blokes, or did the other bloke confront the nutter after he accosted the MP?

The way I read it, some dude had a gun pulled on him before the nutter shot the MP.

BBC seem to think the former, Sky the latter.

Soldato
So he was a racist nutjob recluse then...

It was a popular movement not long ago. The Police even supported it.

farhangnews_149477-437336-1444117987.jpg

Caporegime
Reports coming in that he was a big supporter of white supremacy in South Africa...

It was a popular movement not long ago. The Police even supported it.

http://www.farhangnews.ir/sites/default/files/content/images/story/94-07/14/farhangnews_149477-437336-1444117987.IMG][/QUOTE]

I think you'll find the anti apartheid movement was the popular one supported by most, Police included, to say the white supremacist movement was popular is laughable even coming from you!

Soldato
I think you'll find the anti apartheid movement was the popular one supported by most, Police included, to say the white supremacist movement was popular is laughable even coming from you!

Above are the police removing a protestor for protesting outside the embassy, just "following orders"

Back
Top Bottom