• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

1070/1080 & CSGO Issues

Permabanned
Anyone having trouble with counter strike? I get random stutters, cs is the most frustrating shooter at the best of times without this happening to me lol :p. Anyone having any problems? I have not had any problems with other games. :mad::confused:

Using: GeForce 368.25 WHQL

Associate
Having the same issues, I had a GTX 980 before running steady 400+FPS on cs go.
I installed the GTX 1070 the other day and without changing any of my graphics settings on cs go I running around 250 and casually starts dropping to 180FPS and giving weird stutters. I hope its just drivers issue and will be sorted as soon as possible, as I'm not happy at all with my upgrade so far. GTA 5 also drops lower than my 980 did although sometimes shoots up to 140's 150's which my 980 never did. But to say the card is supposed to be faster than the Titan X and costs double the price of the 980 I'm greatly disappointed.

Permabanned
OP
Im only having issue's with csgo other than that the card has been amazing and very silent compared to my 390. Ill try installing new drivers. Thanks for the help. ;)

Associate
Im only having issue's with csgo other than that the card has been amazing and very silent compared to my 390. Ill try installing new drivers. Thanks for the help. ;)

What sort of FPS are you seeing on GTA 5 on 1080p ? and what power usage is the card at? Please let me know, Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom