London - Where to park?

Man of Honour
Thanks all for the advice.

Looks like im grabbing the train hahaha.

Any pointers on what to do? London Eye and what not (can you tell I have no idea?)

Might as well stay the night so any last minute recommendations for accomodation?

Pick up a 2 for 1 voucher book at the railway station, it includes London Eye.

Commissario
Have a look on justpark.com and book somewhere. Or if you know the area well then knowing the side streets that have single yellow lines is a good trick too.

Soldato
The art galleries are still free (small donation if you are a nice person). Tate Modern opened up it's new extension last week always worth a look in there.

National Portrait Gallery has some classics in there covers most genres.

Royal Academy Summer Exhibition is also on but you'll need to pre-book your tickets

Associate
A little bit of a secret - one of the best free views in London is near St Paul's via a very nice lift in a shopping center to a rooftop plaza which puts you at eye level of the dome of St Paul's and then in another direction a clear view of the razor building and much else.
The crypt tea rooms at St Paul's are free to get into and well worth a cuppa in if you are in that area.

Associate
Whenever I used to head into London, I'd drive to Newbury Park, an outlying tube station with cheap parking. If she's never been to London, she will need the full 'tube' introduction!

Back
Top Bottom