Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I agree but by the same token, if the result is Remain, I hope that people who voted as such take a more active interest in EU politics going forward.

But they won't, they will just go back into their shell because that is what British people do these days, sadly. It's an admirable wish, but sadly they will disappoint us both I fear :(

Soldato
Tennis fixing

What tennis fixing?

The only tennis fixing i would say went on in the big matches was Serena and Venus finals against each-other.

I know many professionals are offered money to lose matches but the ones that are offered are the big dogs which for them, would be utterly stupid to do.

getting ready to join in the riots coming

Oh really?

Enjoy your protest against the democratic vote by destroying the properties of public businesses and endangering the locals.

Soldato
Voted leave.

For protection of our countryside and quality of life. I think it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to get off the train.

Soldato
Voted leave but expect remain to win 51:49

Like I said little will change either way but it's funny how everyone is convinced they are 100% right and happy to argue to the death Iver it. Going to be a lot of disgruntled people whichever way it goes so gloating would be a bad thing to do

Man of Honour
Whenever people aren't sure, they default to the status quo, I think that's what will happen here.

I personally think as a general rule there aren't many people who are truly keen on the EU, how many of you would want full involvement and the Euro etc? Not many I suspect...

--

Farage has un-conceded defeat! Was surprised when he supposedly conceded.

Soldato
Don't tar all of us with the same nutty brush please ;)

:) It's strange that some people have invested so much in one side or the other. I voted remain but if the result is leave, well, I did what I thought was best and will just have to make leaving work.

Soldato
What would the fallout be if the EU vetoed reforms such as closer integration and emergency brake on benefit?

I reckon that's why they took the word 'reformed' out of the question. If it was in there, no reforms would surely render the referendum vote invalid.

But honestly, if the emergency brake on benefits was vetoed what would the reaction be?

Guarantee if we stay in the EU, come Monday morning the EU will veto the agreement Cameron thinks he has legally binded with the other countries, it hasn't been passed yet so they are free to challenge his demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom