Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
It is not a case of if it makes sense to them or not, that doesn't matter if the reason is completely irrelevant, invalid, or based solely on force-fed lies, bigotry, selfishness, anger, or short-sightedness.

I feel that my feelings towards these people are perfectly justified, given the impact it is going to have if it goes ahead...

There is no excuse for being ignorant.

And the irony is that those same people probably have the same opinion of people who voted remain. It's all about the perspective.

Soldato
Soldato
Do any Remain voters actually think there are some positives to leaving the EU? Surely you can't think it's all negative?

Quite a few of my friends are lawyers and they're expecting be very busy over the next few years. So I guess I'll be invited to more house-warmings in nice parts of London?

Caporegime
Do any Remain voters actually think there are some positives to leaving the EU? Surely you can't think it's all negative?

I was actually wondering why the reaction to this referendum result had upset so many on the remain side. I mean sure, I expect them to be disappointed - they lost, but they're talking about overthrowing the principles of democracy. What is so good about the EU that they think we've lost? During the campaign no-one spoke about the EU is positive light much - it was all about the negative consequences of leaving.

Caporegime
[TW]Fox;29689980 said:
I'm stunned that the Leave guys in here don't seem to care about the back peddling. Oh yea we didn't actually means 350m for the NHS and we didn't mean it'd reduce immigration. Never mind lollllllll

:confused:

What else didn't they mean and why don't you care that they misled you?

Exactly! :(

It was all based on lies and I can see hardly any regret...

Associate
[TW]Fox;29689980 said:
I'm stunned that the Leave guys in here don't seem to care about the back peddling. Oh yea we didn't actually means 350m for the NHS and we didn't mean it'd reduce immigration. Never mind lollllllll

:confused:

What else didn't they mean and why don't you care that they misled you?

I don't have a TV but heard about this on the radio, whatever you read into how it is worded (promise/suggestion) I wrote it off, as far as I know none of the people campaigning in the bus with this written on have the power to actually do that.

Associate
I'm not sure if it's just my facebook feed that's like this but why do all the leave voters still seem very angry. You got your wish yet the ranting and raving continues!

Caporegime

Why? I can't think of a single benefit. It's worse for freedom, it's worse for the economy, it's worse for democracy, it's worse for international co-operation, it's worse for UK politics, and it's worse for international politics.

Man of Honour
I don't have a TV but heard about this on the radio, whatever you read into how it is worded (promise/suggestion) I wrote it off, as far as I know none of the people campaigning in the bus with this written on have the power to actually do that.

They didn't have the power to do anything they claimed at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom