Steam Summer Sale 2016 set for 23rd June for two weeks

Soldato
Anyone bought/played "Mini Metro"? It looks cool.

I have this (was a £1 ish at the time in early access) great little puzzle game - lots of cities to build train systems in, son really like it too.
Starts slow then ramps up quickly - point and click mouse control is odd at first but really quite insightful.

Highly recommended, no wrong answers, just in-efficient ones

Associate
I have this (was a £1 ish at the time in early access) great little puzzle game - lots of cities to build train systems in, son really like it too.
Starts slow then ramps up quickly - point and click mouse control is odd at first but really quite insightful.

Highly recommended, no wrong answers, just in-efficient ones

There's a game called Train Valley too. Quite similar in a way.

Soldato
[YG]Bug-Eyed;29696296 said:
Same :) - done the basics but now not sure what to do next - to youtube I think for some guides!

i usually do the same but for now i will struggle on as long as i can, but i bet theres a wiki out there for making things

Soldato
If anyone likes random crashing, good physics, sandbox fun then I'd grab BeamNG Drive. Plenty of mods to muck around with. Slightly expensive for what it is but I have been enjoying it.

Associate
Bought subnautica too! My wife thought that I was having an anxiety attack, until I realised that I was holding my breathe each time I swam underwater!! Loved the game, took me two hours to realise that I needed to make a knife for cracking open the coral to make bleach.

Soldato
If anyone likes random crashing, good physics, sandbox fun then I'd grab BeamNG Drive. Plenty of mods to muck around with. Slightly expensive for what it is but I have been enjoying it.

Yeah it is good fun. Ive had it for about a year and only just come back to it. Its improved massively over the 9 months or so that i left it. I would recommend downloading some mods for it at the official forum which keeps things interesting.

Specifically the map called "Altitude" and a mod called "djploppersconfigurations"

The mod allows multiple variations of vehicles..

Soldato
Just a heads up for anybody buying Kingdoms of Amalur. If you want to run it with a gamepad (recommended), it won't work (well) with an Xbox One pad.

It starts to stutter, along with the audio, and suffers an FPS drop

Works great with the 360 version though, luckily I still have my old one.

Soldato
Just a heads up for anybody buying Kingdoms of Amalur. If you want to run it with a gamepad (recommended), it won't work (well) with an Xbox One pad.

It starts to stutter, along with the audio, and suffers an FPS drop

Works great with the 360 version though, luckily I still have my old one.

Really? Odd...

Back
Top Bottom