BT OFFER

Soldato
Hey guys,

TCB are giving £99 for new BT BB customers, Bt are currently doing 78mb for £25 a month + £18.99 line rentail. But you get a prepaid £125 card.

After the money back and card, you're paying £25ish a month including line rental. Cracking deal.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Good luck getting it. I was due £150 and they messed me around with my order for 7 weeks. On the first day after 7 weeks, they billed me so I checked quidco to see if it tracked. No tracking.

Spoke to quidco, BT do not honour deals beyond 7 weeks. Called BT they played dumb saying they have nothing to do with quidco.

Needless to say I'm with Sky now.

Soldato
good offer yes!

i am subscribing tomorrow to the broadband and bt mobile deal. the bt mobile deal is currently £16 p/m and thats unlit text, unlit calls and 15gb data!

not bad.

ohh, also the £50 pre paid card.

RTJ

Soldato
Been trying to spot how you pay for line rental saver if switching to BT. Only seems to offer monthly direct debit that works out more per month than paying line rental in one go.

Soldato
It should let you choose during one of the sign-up steps if doing it online. Might've changed though because the last time I signed up to BT as a new customer was 5 years ago. I know for Sky you have to call them to pay yearly.

Soldato
It should let you choose during one of the sign-up steps if doing it online. Might've changed though because the last time I signed up to BT as a new customer was 5 years ago. I know for Sky you have to call them to pay yearly.

Found it eventually on page called "Add Your Extras". This is before you enter order progress screens that don't allow you to add/modify it later.

Caporegime

Just in case there's any confusion, Sky no longer offer this option.

Back
Top Bottom