UEFA Euro 2016 - Round of 16 **spoilers** (25th - 27th June)

D3K

D3K

Soldato
"Absolute humiliation"

"How will England ever recover from this"

etc.

Your pundits are more of a disgrace than your players.

Soldato
Well I say it again if we had Noble and Carroll I'm sure this whole ****fest would have been different.

And the premiership being the richest league, they way sterling is going that won't be true for long :p

Associate
Just no urgency in there play whatsoever in any match, I've been one of Rooney biggest fans but he was dreadful, slowing the play to a walking pace and playing the easy balls, Kane has been feeding on scraps all tournament he didn't have many clear cut chances created for him, Sturridge has to be the laziest player I've seen and so predictable, why did he take Barkley if he not given him a chance, we desperately needed someone who can go past a player and he's one of a few we have

Caporegime
It does amaze me how surprised everyone is every time this happens. It's like fans forget we aren't a completely average team.

And remember when people were saying Rooney wasn't a good striker when he wasn't scoring in a **** England team? Well now Kane isn't either.

Man of Honour
Just no urgency in there play whatsoever in any match, I've been one of Rooney biggest fans but he was dreadful, slowing the play to a walking pace and playing the easy balls, Kane has been feeding on scraps all tournament he didn't have many clear cut chances created for him, Sturridge has to be the laziest player I've seen and so predictable, why did he take Barkley if he not given him a chance, we desperately needed someone who can go past a player and he's one of a few we have

I don't get what they were doing at all - 80% of the play wasn't making progress, wasn't feeling out the other team probing or to see how they'd react, etc. it was just shuffling the ball around like no one knew what to do.

Soldato

Yep, everyone including Rooney was awful.

You really have to question now resting so many players in the Slovakia game. Given that the team clearly hasn't gelled yet, why just change the team completely and lose 90 minutes of additional playtime together.

Back
Top Bottom