Steam Summer Sale 2016 set for 23rd June for two weeks

Associate
I'd be all over Subnautica if it had a co-op mode, from what I read that's a long time coming if it ever comes at all. I can't think of anything more dull than all these open-world, sprawling exploration survival games - playable in single player only, what a missed opportunity. Each to their own of course.

Soldato
I'd be all over Subnautica if it had a co-op mode, from what I read that's a long time coming if it ever comes at all. I can't think of anything more dull than all these open-world, sprawling exploration survival games - playable in single player only, what a missed opportunity. Each to their own of course.

Not sure, co op may be good but online tends to ruin things like this for me like Rust, wish that had some sort of single player! Just find the online comminities for these games can be impenetrable/toxic at times

Not played much of subnautica yet but it's quite relaxing and easy going

Soldato
Picked up a lot of games yesterday in the sale. One or two I'm not sure about but some look really good.

Spore + Spore Galactic Adventures (owned this when it was first released but wanted it on Steam and the price was good.
Mass Effect 2
Savage Lands
KINGDOMS
Space Engineers
Offworld Trading Company
Age of Mythology EX

Looking forward to getting a chance to play them all.

Associate
So far I've only bought Bioshock 1 & 2. Already own 3 so got the bundle at a nice price (I never finished 1&2 and the disc's are buried somewhere:D).

Caporegime
So far I've picked up Stardew Valley and Resident Evil HD Remaster, it'll probably be all I buy too. I did fancy Squad but not at £22 especially as it's still in Alpha, it does look like it'll turn out well but I'd rather wait until it's at least in Beta.

Is Life Is Strange worth the £8? I kind of just got the impression it was a bit of a ripoff of the telltale games when I first looked at it and haven't thought about it since, but just noticed the steam reviews are very good.

Far better than any Telltale game, it's much more involving gameplay wise and the story is much better than TWD/Wolf Among Us in my opinion. It's just better in every way and easily worth £8.

Soldato
Nation Red for £1.59 is a steal. Isometric zombie shooter with lots of weapons, item pickups and perks to pick up. Slow progress in the updates but the dev is back now.

Highly, highly recommended from me.

Soldato
One of the best games I've ever played. Far better than the Telltale games imo. Some of the best characters I've ever seen in games and it's a fantastic story.

Far better than any Telltale game, it's much more involving gameplay wise and the story is much better than TWD/Wolf Among Us in my opinion. It's just better in every way and easily worth £8.

Thanks, sounds like it needs to be purchased then :).

Associate
Is Life Is Strange worth the £8? I kind of just got the impression it was a bit of a ripoff of the telltale games when I first looked at it and haven't thought about it since, but just noticed the steam reviews are very good.

I bought it on Sunday and am already half way through Episode 3. Well worth £8. It is very much like the Telltale games.

Back
Top Bottom