Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
image.jpg

Soldato
Guess what this Peugeot driver did (bearing in mind he pulled out very late and I had already taken some evasive action by this point) :D

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
R9w0pIb.jpg

Saw this, it was absolutely mint, almost better than from factory, from top to bottom. Driven by a smartly dressed chap easily in his late 60's. Note the pistonheads logo on the numberplate also! :)

The interwebs says it has a 3.4 litre 6 cylinder, so it must be a 635CSi?

Last edited:
Soldato
Guess what this Peugeot driver did (bearing in mind he pulled out very late and I had already taken some evasive action by this point) :D

Untitled.jpg

straight over the front of you?

Why do so many people have a fundamental misunderstanding of how roundabouts work?

Just like the last crash I had 5 years ago.. dual carriageway.. roundabout.. plenty of space for 2 people to get round as long as the one on the left doesn't suddenly decide to become an F1 drive and clip the apex leaving no room for the person on the right.. almost took my front passenger wing off. :mad:

I've got 9 months left on my GAP insurance.. I could sort of do with someone pulling a trick like this and me not having time to take evasive action. That'll learn em.

Back
Top Bottom